EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Stupid inventions from you...

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Stupid inventions from you...

Postby Cucumber » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:53 am

Sometimes we look at any object and mediate that we can change anything there and other device will be invented.
...You've looked at the fridge and and think " Oh, why the fridge lose its hot at the backside so useless? Should be better to attach a linen dryer there!" :shock: :lol: :lol:
Cucumber
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:43 pm

I hardly believe that i'm close to your topic but one of my friends says that the most meaningless invention of the century is nail-dryer! :roll:
I guess today everything can be changed and controlled with a pressing on a button, so i supposse in the nearest future humanity will go to the roots in order to bring motion to the life! :lol: :roll: :lol:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Cucumber » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:11 pm

Tora wrote:I hardly believe that i'm close to your topic but one of my friends says that the most meaningless invention of the century is nail-dryer! :roll:
I guess today everything can be changed and controlled with a pressing on a button, so i supposse in the nearest future humanity will go to the roots in order to bring motion to the life! :lol: :roll: :lol:

But what do you say about shoes for cats? I saw it in the petshop. Iinterestingly, wether cats wish wearing one?
Cucumber
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:47 pm

Cucumber wrote:
Tora wrote:I hardly believe that i'm close to your topic but one of my friends says that the most meaningless invention of the century is nail-dryer! :roll:

But what do you say about shoes for cats? I saw it in the petshop. Iinterestingly, wether cats wish wearing one?

Well it's not as stupid as it seems! As a god-owner (not a cat...) every winter i face with the problem of damaging her paws! The thing that is used for making the snow melt faster ruins everything including shoes and of course animals' paws! Visit moscow in winter you'll never be astonished since... :roll:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Cucumber » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:19 pm

May be you are right. Belive me that the cats never know that he need boots. There is about ten cats near our dustbins and they all is without the boots. And there no caps on their heads. And my Murzik has no asked me about the new shoes or trousers. But I'm sure he is happy because his paws is free and shoes doesen't prevent him to catch his pussy-cats. There was -32 in Latvia this winter so this cold time pets was in home. :D :lol: :?
Cucumber
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:30 pm

Cucumber wrote:May be you are right. Belive me that the cats never know that he need boots. There is about ten cats near our dustbins and they all is without the boots. And there no caps on their heads. And my Murzik has no asked me about the new shoes or trousers. But I'm sure he is happy because his paws is free and shoes doesen't prevent him to catch his pussy-cats. There was -32 in Latvia this winter so this cold time pets was in home. :D :lol: :?

LOL! :lol: :lol: i've said you're fantastic and so is your pussy-cat-catching Murzik!
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:11 am

I don't think inventions are stupid. Look at the person who invented the sticky post-it notes. Gosh, living rich right now, I bet ya.... :roll: I'm so pissed. I wish I could have thought of it first. Heh heh heh...
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:43 am

The amazing thing is that he is from Australia.............who would have thunk!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:49 am

danyet wrote:The amazing thing is that he is from Australia.............who would have thunk!

Who would have what? :wink: :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:36 am

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:The amazing thing is that he is from Australia.............who would have thunk!

Who would have what? :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Past participle of "think", Lennye! OMG how come you don't know this... Think- Thank-Thunk!

:lol: :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions