EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Controlling anger at all time

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Controlling anger at all time

Postby harvester » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:06 pm

Have you ever got angry with someone. I'm sure nobody has never fallen in this case. At least once. I remember in one bood, they define anger is a short fit of madness. In your opinion, can we control the anger at all time? I think it's hard to do that. It depends of the environment surrounding me. How about you, could you give me some idea, please?
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:14 pm

I control my anger every day and too many times, and later on I pay the consequences. I feel so bad that in the end all that anger can explode. :evil:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Tora » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:45 pm

Modern life is a path through politeness and kindness, though the anger kept inside sometimes is too strong! I agree with Dixie, always hiding your negative feeling or attitude sometimes may cause serious nervous breakdown! it happens to me when i just say I'm Fed Up... but it's closer to extra-exhausted feeling, not anger. anger blinds me :twisted: , i can be furious but i calm down very fast! :lol: :lol:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:38 am

Dixie wrote:I control my anger every day and too many times, and later on I pay the consequences. I feel so bad that in the end all that anger can explode. :evil:

you shouldn't do that Dixie! It's very unhealthly. Keeping the negative emotions will affect your frame of mind. I usually have the same problem but later on I usually let out my anger by listening to thrash metal :P
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:41 am

illusion wrote:you shouldn't do that Dixie! It's very unhealthly. Keeping the negative emotions will affect your frame of mind. I usually have the same problem but later on I usually let out my anger by listening to thrash metal :P

I would sssssscccccccreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam if I could.
Dixie

Postby illusion » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:42 am

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:you shouldn't do that Dixie! It's very unhealthly. Keeping the negative emotions will affect your frame of mind. I usually have the same problem but later on I usually let out my anger by listening to thrash metal :P

I would sssssscccccccreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam if I could.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that sounds like a good thing to do :-D
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Cucumber » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:41 am

My anger is terrible! Fortunately, I've never been so angry and nobody saw the result of my anger!!! :twisted: :twisted: :D
Cucumber
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:25 pm

I know anger is hard to avoid but I always find the way to control it, sometimes I get stress because my hiding anger inside. How foolish am I! So i realize one thing: If I try to control my emotion inside, sooner or later I'll get sick, stress or other mental health.
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:42 pm

Sport makes me too exhausted to feel anger
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:19 pm

Tora wrote:Sport makes me too exhausted to feel anger

That's a good solution.

Several years ago, when I was angry or upset, I went and played piano for a while. Now I think, my piano wasn't guilty for my anger :lol:
Dixie

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions