EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Controlling anger at all time

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Controlling anger at all time

Postby harvester » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:06 pm

Have you ever got angry with someone. I'm sure nobody has never fallen in this case. At least once. I remember in one bood, they define anger is a short fit of madness. In your opinion, can we control the anger at all time? I think it's hard to do that. It depends of the environment surrounding me. How about you, could you give me some idea, please?
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:14 pm

I control my anger every day and too many times, and later on I pay the consequences. I feel so bad that in the end all that anger can explode. :evil:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Tora » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:45 pm

Modern life is a path through politeness and kindness, though the anger kept inside sometimes is too strong! I agree with Dixie, always hiding your negative feeling or attitude sometimes may cause serious nervous breakdown! it happens to me when i just say I'm Fed Up... but it's closer to extra-exhausted feeling, not anger. anger blinds me :twisted: , i can be furious but i calm down very fast! :lol: :lol:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:38 am

Dixie wrote:I control my anger every day and too many times, and later on I pay the consequences. I feel so bad that in the end all that anger can explode. :evil:

you shouldn't do that Dixie! It's very unhealthly. Keeping the negative emotions will affect your frame of mind. I usually have the same problem but later on I usually let out my anger by listening to thrash metal :P
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:41 am

illusion wrote:you shouldn't do that Dixie! It's very unhealthly. Keeping the negative emotions will affect your frame of mind. I usually have the same problem but later on I usually let out my anger by listening to thrash metal :P

I would sssssscccccccreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam if I could.
Dixie

Postby illusion » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:42 am

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:you shouldn't do that Dixie! It's very unhealthly. Keeping the negative emotions will affect your frame of mind. I usually have the same problem but later on I usually let out my anger by listening to thrash metal :P

I would sssssscccccccreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam if I could.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that sounds like a good thing to do :-D
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Cucumber » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:41 am

My anger is terrible! Fortunately, I've never been so angry and nobody saw the result of my anger!!! :twisted: :twisted: :D
Cucumber
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:25 pm

I know anger is hard to avoid but I always find the way to control it, sometimes I get stress because my hiding anger inside. How foolish am I! So i realize one thing: If I try to control my emotion inside, sooner or later I'll get sick, stress or other mental health.
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:42 pm

Sport makes me too exhausted to feel anger
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:19 pm

Tora wrote:Sport makes me too exhausted to feel anger

That's a good solution.

Several years ago, when I was angry or upset, I went and played piano for a while. Now I think, my piano wasn't guilty for my anger :lol:
Dixie

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions