EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Journal of Traveling in Greece

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:44 pm

I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:13 pm

Unknownsu wrote:I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.

Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby essie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:58 am

Oh, so you were all conspiring against me while I was gone!?! Why did I come back?
essie
Gold Member

Postby essie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:32 pm

violet wrote:You don't go away again then we won't say that again. :roll:

Hmmmmm.. I don't know how to take that. Are you all holding knives behind your backs?
essie
Gold Member

Postby Lalee » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:41 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?

What did he do?? He's always lying to us. He never finishes his stories on Jimmy's thread. :cry:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:50 pm

my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:55 pm

Rui wrote:my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:

Haha Rui if she's still in Greece who did I meet in BeiJing? :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel