EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Journal of Traveling in Greece

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:44 pm

I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:13 pm

Unknownsu wrote:I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.

Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby essie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:58 am

Oh, so you were all conspiring against me while I was gone!?! Why did I come back?
essie
Gold Member

Postby essie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:32 pm

violet wrote:You don't go away again then we won't say that again. :roll:

Hmmmmm.. I don't know how to take that. Are you all holding knives behind your backs?
essie
Gold Member

Postby Lalee » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:41 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?

What did he do?? He's always lying to us. He never finishes his stories on Jimmy's thread. :cry:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:50 pm

my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:55 pm

Rui wrote:my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:

Haha Rui if she's still in Greece who did I meet in BeiJing? :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel