Journal of Traveling in Greece

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Nice touch! I wish you and your family have a great time in Athens.

Vince
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Wow, Violet, very elaborate; very descriptive. Excellent observation! Remember, the Parthenon, you must take lots of photos of the Parthenon.

I think you made an error though. You said your sleepiness defeated your happiness? I think you meant it the other way around, right?

I'm glad you decided to keep a journal. You will eventually learn to treasure it.

I thought you were going to post this in my thread. :cry:
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

Violet, wonderful narrative very descriptive :wink:

I can't believe it :shock: :shock: :shock: My favourite post writer is back!!!!

Nice to read you again Unknownsu :wink: :wink:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Hee hee. :oops:

Idalia, I was planning on leaving but when the thought of leaving my secret admirer behind in a world of boring posters, I just couldn't do it. :roll:

Violet, one more question: Were you jetlagged or are you like me who do not believe such a thing exists?
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

Unknownsu wrote:Hee hee. :oops:

Idalia, I was planning on leaving but when the thought of leaving my secret admirer behind in a world of boring posters, I just couldn't do it. :roll:

Thank you, thank you so much 8) 8) 8)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

hi violet

welcome back ..

so you are in Athens.....

good luck there and enjoy you self snd your doghter....

you know my frined works there.....

now he is here, he will fly again there after 1 week.... maybe a can send something with him ... for you
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Violet, I hope you're not a violent drunk! 8)

You seem to be enjoying yourself. That I am glad for. I still can't get over your plane being delayed for 11 hours in Istanbul. I spent 7 hours at the Chiang Kai Shek Airport in Taipei for 7 hours and I was pulling my hair out.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You're from Mainland China, violet? And are we gonna see your traveling journal everyday, by the way? It's been a week or more, you know. Share the well to those who don't have a chance to go yet :wink: . Waiting to see how you've spent your time there so far.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Fairy got mad because she didn't have to pay? Cute kid. I bet she told you many times - "I wish Jimmy was here with us. It'd be a lot more fun." Am I right?

I hope you're taking lots of photos, Violet!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

How were the language differences, Vi?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

violet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:How were the language differences, Vi?
Hi LennyeTran! You haven't finished your story in the Vietnam thread, have you? I am here waiting~~~~~ :D
Maybe not, Vi. I tried to delete my post in this forum before, but it didn't work. That's why under the first post is deleted note.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

violet wrote: :o Why did you try to delete your post? Okay, you don't have to answer this question, I think you must had some reasons. I just have to say I feel a little disappointed that I can not read the complete story of yours :(. It would be very interesting, I bet.
Since there is a new change of authority, I think I might give it another try. Give me about a week or two. I'm done with summer school, but I still have volunteering and other alternative classes I have to attend.
Anyway, I think Josef should give you this forum, for Unknownsu hasn't been here lately. Also, you said that you knew how to run as a mod or something, so it would be interesting to see how you would run it :wink: .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

violet wrote: Oh, no, I can't be a mod. Thanks for your comment, though.:)
The most important reason is that I come to this forum because Unknownsu is the mod here;). besides, I don't know if I can come constantly in the near future, since I am on the transit of my jobs.
Anyway, I wish to help the mod here, if I could. :)
It's not strange to see two mods in one forum :wink: . You've written a lot in this forum, and your stories are always interesting to read. If you're a mod here, you could encourage people to write more about their trips, or even about things in their daily life such as walking to here and there. We'll call it a short trip from home to the street :lol: .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Anyhoo, are you still in Greece?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Violet, now you know the expenses of traveling, huh? I loved your photos! Fairy looks so cute and you look so sophisticated! Now I'm wondering, does Fairy always look so cool?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.
:lol: You wouldn't come back if your position wasn't jeopardized? And what rule book are you using now?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?
:x since when did you get that privilege?
Anyway, Vi. are you still in Greece? Any more story for us? :wink:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.
Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Oh, so you were all conspiring against me while I was gone!?! Why did I come back?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

violet wrote:You don't go away again then we won't say that again. :roll:
Hmmmmm.. I don't know how to take that. Are you all holding knives behind your backs?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote: Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?
What did he do?? He's always lying to us. He never finishes his stories on Jimmy's thread. :cry:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:
Haha Rui if she's still in Greece who did I meet in BeiJing? :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You've met Violet's clone? :P
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, sorry but i didnt read all the thread since the beginning, i thought she was in greece just since last week or something :lol: