Iran’s nuclear program to create the A-BOMB

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

what does Iran want its nuclear program for

Iran wants to have its own nuclear weapon
54%
for civil needs only
46%

Total votes: 13

Monster

Iran’s nuclear program to create the A-BOMB

Post by Monster »

The crisis over the Iranian nuclear program seems endless. Iran doesn’t want to pull back insisting on continuing its nuclear researches. EU and US don’t want Iran to become a nuclear country which threatens them and other countries. It is clear for even blind that there is only brainwashing talks about creating a peaceful nuclear program for civil goals. The goal is to create the A-BOMB to get advantage in the region and go on supporting terrorist movements like Hezbollah , Hamas Al-Qaeda without being attacked by US.
Last edited by Monster on Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feanor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by feanor »

I wonder how many of you believe that the promlem is really about nuclear bombs that Iran have? let me tell you the real bomb that Iran have.
Iran has a series of very important decisions about petrol. First, within two or three months, they are planning to use euro instead of dollar in the petrol selling to the world. Then their second big decision is to make an international petrol market in their country. So this means they will decide the price of petrol, a direct rival to American and English markets, which are the only monopolists about petrol price.
So, considering just these two things, we can say that Iran has such a bomb that is more devastating than nuclear one to the American economy.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

[size=18]what do you think about israel nucleaur program[/size]
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Israel is a peacful and free country, Iran is not.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Israel is a peacful and free country, Iran is not.
I doubt this bold part.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

what is happen in this world? how you can change the realities about israel . so, tell us who's killed children every day in palestine and destruct their homes above them
yes you are right i think iran do that not israel.
Boris

Post by Boris »

I know who kill the children. Beast and other “true” Muslim in Palestine, Chechnja and other.
Monster

Post by Monster »

I dont think there would be the free world at all if Iran and Syria were super powerful states instead of USA and EU. I dont think there would be the freedom of speech or base human rights in that world. It does not seem to me there also were other religions except of Islam. There would not be a place for any democratic achievements in that world. Nothing of what we have now living under peaceful and democratic laws would exist in that world.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Boris is right, .......the Muslims who killed the children in Beslan intentionally killed them. If you knew the details of what happened and all the things they did to these kids you would be sick. They bayonetted a ten year old boy in the back because he was asking for water. Islam breeds this peverted behaviour!
loosy

Post by loosy »

Islam breeds this peverted behaviour!

I don't think what happen in Beslan can be traced to one single element, danyet. If only this world were that transparent.
Israel is a peacful and free country, Iran is not.

Um, yeah, I'm with LennyeTran here. The concept of Israel as a peaceful and free country is laughable. However, it is a democracy, for whatever that's worth these days.

About Iran and the bomb. I read in 'The Economist' that the US is very happy to send the 'Non Proliferation' treaty out the window for India and start selling them all the enriched uranium they want. India, by the way, didn't sign the treaty. Furthermore, India won't allow for the inspection of certain "factories" which could very well be used for making the components required to asamble an atomic bomb.

The way I see it, Iran is just covering its back.

*loosy*
Monster

Post by Monster »

Um, yeah, I'm with LennyeTran here. The concept of Israel as a peaceful and free country is laughable.
What is laughable?
loosy

Post by loosy »

What is laughable?
Monster, are you asking me what the word means or what did I mean by using it? :?:

*loosy*
Monster

Post by Monster »

loosy wrote:
What is laughable?
Monster, are you asking me what the word means or what did I mean by using it? :?:

*loosy*
I asked what makes you think that Israel is not a peaceful state.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

loosy wrote:The concept of Israel as a peaceful and free country is laughable.
Your laughable if you can't see what's going on in the Middle East. I hope you're not old enough to vote!!!!
loosy

Post by loosy »

Monster: I meant to say that Israel has more overt conflicts than say, Tasmania. I meant to say that there's a very tense situation between the Israelites and Palestinians, hence the numerous Peace talks that were orginized throughout the end of the XX century. If there's a need for a peace talk, I'm not making much of a leap if I view the concept of Israel as 'peaceful' (peaceful meaning, as dictionary.com defines it: Undisturbed by strife, turmoil, or disagreement; tranquil) country as laughable.

I never meant to say that Israeli people were some kind of peace-hating warmongers. The second definition of peaceful (peaceful2= inclined or disposed to peace; peaceable) might've made you, Moster, think I meant it that way. In hindsight, I see how my words might've been misinterpreted. I think people in Israel might want what everyone wants: live their lives in peace.

Danyet: Perhaps (most likely) my ideas on the Middle East situation are wrong, I never claimed to be an expert on the subject. I was just giving my opinion, like everyone else on the board.

*loosy*
Monster

Post by Monster »

Thanks for explanation. I didnt mean to blame you for using the term "laughable" I just wanted you to clarify your point. Anyway next time you try to say something about what you arent sure or lack of knowledge firstly think how it may affect others which may know more then you and regard your words as nonsess or simple ignogance.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I can tell by your posts that you have bought in to all that leftie ideaology taught as fact by retarded professors and school teachers these days. Where there are no absolutes and there is no right or wrong anymore!! You can't see that the mastermind at Beslan was twisted by Islam. He had two women with him with their heads covered wearing suicide belts for Pete's sake. He blew one of them up himself, just to make a point!!! However the Chechnyen conflict started, it has become taken over by Islam. And this fact is what the lefties and Media refuse to wake up to.
loosy

Post by loosy »

I'm replying to the last post just because I wouldn't like people to think I run away from confrontation. There's only one more thing I'd like to say and that is:

Danyet, if I can understand that you have your own point of view, one that stems from your own experiences and knowledge, then I wish you could understand -or at least tolerate- mine. A simple 'I don't agree with you' would've sufficed.

*loosy*
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

No it won't suffice. There is already too much slander spread about Israel by her enemies these days.So much so, people are actually beginning to believe it, like you.
And I, as Defender of the Good People of this Galaxy, have a duty to call a balony sandwich a balony sandwich.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Yesterday iranian minister of defence said that if US attacks Iran it strickes back on Israel even if this country didnt join US in its military actions against Iran :!: :!: :!:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

danyet wrote:No it won't suffice. There is already too much slander spread about Israel by her enemies these days.So much so, people are actually beginning to believe it, like you.
And I, as Defender of the Good People of this Galaxy, have a duty to call a balony sandwich a balony sandwich.
My friend, Isreal is no better than any other nation in this confused world.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

essie wrote:
danyet wrote:No it won't suffice. There is already too much slander spread about Israel by her enemies these days.So much so, people are actually beginning to believe it, like you.
My friend, Isreal is no better than any other nation in this confused world.
If you think that Israel is no better than at least the nations around her you are no friend of mine.

Note to self:- Essie is a moron.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

lol.

Note to everyone: Anyone that disagrees with Danyet is automatically marked as a moron. :wink:

Danyet, I'm from Iran and despise the Iranian government, but I despise the Israeli government just as much. :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Note to other's note: too many notes. :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Noted! Miss Notariety
Monster

Post by Monster »

Israel is not Iran. Israel does not threaten its neihbours to wipe them out of the world. Israel is an open state with a democratic form of government.

Iran is an absolutely opposite case. Iran threatens Israel. The speeches of its leader remind the speeches of Adolf Hitler. The only difference is that Iran is not developped enough still to begin a war or demand from other nations what it wants without asking them.

But even now we may see how Iran try to blackmail the world with the prices on oil. Creating of the atomic bomb will bring Iran all what it needs to dictate the world its own rules of the game but then nobody will be able to stop it.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Monster wrote:Israel is not Iran. Israel does not threaten its neihbours to wipe them out of the world. Israel is an open state with a democratic form of government.

Iran is an absolutely opposite case. Iran threatens Israel. The speeches of its leader remind the speeches of Adolf Hitler. The only difference is that Iran is not developped enough still to begin a war or demand from other nations what it wants without asking them.

But even now we may see how Iran try to blackmail the world with the prices on oil. Creating of the atomic bomb will bring Iran all what it needs to dictate the world its own rules of the game but then nobody will be able to stop it.
How many of it's neighbours has Iran killed recently? Would you like to compare that to the amount Israel has killed? LOL.. The truth is, I'm not debating on the Iranian governments side here. They can die for all I care. The Israeli, Iranian, American, and British Government.. It's all the same $h!t. Trying to figure out which @$$hole they come from is pointless.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Would you like to compare that to the amount Israel has killed? LOL..
So reveal us how many Israel has killed, why and how, tell us also your sourse of information.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

ABC, BBC, CBC, GOOGLE, and every other news agency I Can think of. These are my sources. The Israeli government has killed innocent Palestinian people as has the Palestinian with innocent Israelis. Your defence is probably going to be somewhere along the lines of "we have no choice, but to defend ourselves" and there's is the same. Same $h!t different @$$hole. It's all meaningless attempts to justify murders of the innocent for power.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Do you think it is a wrong step to defend citizens from suicide terrorist attacks.
Do you know other means to stop terror or you just don’t care “all the same $h!t”.

And what have you seen on ABC. I also watch ABC but I did not hear that Israel has any intentions of killing innocent! It only tryes to destroy terrorist groups which launch rockets to their cities or try to cross the border to blow themselves up in a crowd or a bus or a market thriving to kill as many as possible!
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Oh come on! The innocent whom are passed of as casualties of war.... The children, the families.. Israel and Palestine.. Neither government is innocent. Both sides claim to be committing these crimes in self defense...

There's no point in debating this topic really. If the two countries can't agree...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

What does Israel and Palestine's problem have anything to do with Iran's nuclear program???? :?
Monster

Post by Monster »

Both sides claim to be committing these crimes in self defense...

You are wrong, palestinian terrorist movements call for jihad and send terrorists to make suiside attacks in order to kill Israeli people because they want to destroy the state of Israel.What a kind of a defence you may call it, palestinians terrorists use houses of local citezens as a live-shield, they fire rockets from the roofs knowing that Israel won't strike back because of the innocent civilians which may suffer from the stricke, they use children sending them to blow themselves up in Israel, they use religion for propaganda of suiside attacks they use mosquets as the places for washing the brains and spreading hatred and venom against Israel and all who support it including USA. There are the terrible things that must be rooted out. They do not call it self defence - they send terrorists to kill innocent! One must be totaly blind not to see that!

Palestinian government consisted from HAMAS which is terrerist organization! HAMAS killed hundreds innocent Israelis before it came to power. US and EU declared HAMAS as a terrorist organization.
If the two countries can't agree.
Palestinian authority is not a country!
There's no point in debating this topic really.
I may agree here with you cause I see your knowledge of the subject is not complete or just wrong.
Last edited by Monster on Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:17 am, edited 10 times in total.
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

well, I don't agree Iran has bomber in the Middle east

don't forget , Iran occupation :( (island of UAE )my country

and it's will be menaced ArabGulf

Then , must Isral leaves the bomber and also Iran leaves bomber

That't is best for them

who agree with me? :D
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

hhhhhhhhhhhh you make me laughing

Danyet , see the history of Israel and you will know

how it's kill children , women , old man like USA in the Iraq

I know you alawys with Isral :x
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

LennyeTran wrote:
I doubt this bold part.
don't doubt LennyeTran..

make sure Isral not peacful
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

Boris wrote:I know who kill the children. Beast and other “true” Muslim in Palestine, Chechnja and other.
The islamic don't agree this work

and you can ask anybody about that

or you can read more about islamic
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

Monster wrote:Israel is not Iran. Israel does not threaten its neihbours to wipe them out of the world. Israel is an open state with a democratic form of government.

:shock: who is kill Palestine and Lebanon?

who is make bomober for house of Palestine ?

and the house fell down

who?

who?

who?

and don't forget Isral have a lot of spys in Iraq?

and ???? and???
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Pearl wrote:
don't doubt LennyeTran..

make sure Isral not peacful
Anyone who kills others for their religious belief is not a peaceful person, to me. Therefore, people in Israel or Palestine are not peaceful people to me.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Israel doesnt kill for their own religious reasons Lenny!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Yes, they do.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Israel has no state religion. Israel is made up of all different kinds of people and religions including a lot of complete athiests just like any other non muslim country!

Israel kills simply for it's survival.

If Israel did not kill. If Israel disbanded her army.
Israel would cease to exist! It is as simple as that. Israel would be taken over by muslim zealots in a matter of days.
Boris

Post by Boris »

Pearl wrote:
Boris wrote:I know who kill the children. Beast and other “true” Muslim in Palestine, Chechnja and other.

I never saw how they don’t agree. It only words.
Is they are doing something to stop the terrorism? NO.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

but you know that israel state religion
cause it asked from all jews in this global to come and establish israel .
it is country for jews
nisan

benefit

Post by nisan »

danyet wrote:
Israel kills simply for it's survival.

If Israel did not kill. If Israel disbanded her army.
Israel would cease to exist! It is as simple as that. Israel would be taken over by muslim zealots in a matter of days.

Do every country kill the people to survive ?

What did you think when you thought and wrote it ?
Many of countries in this world can survive without killing....
Israel is bombing Palestine for its benefits. USA supports Israel for its benefits.
The magical word is "benefit".
Not "survive"

Now USA wants to bomb Iran because of petrol sources. They want to get very expensive and valuable sources which is belong to other country.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Oh! So now it is not beneficial to survive?....Duuhhh!!
nisan

meaning

Post by nisan »

danyet wrote:Oh! So now it is not beneficial to survive?....Duuhhh!!
Do you mean to survive is a benefit in your opinion ?
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

poor "Good People" that you(danyet) wanna be their defender ! :lol:
it really makes me laugh !
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

Boris wrote:
Pearl wrote:

I never saw how they don’t agree. It only words.
Is they are doing something to stop the terrorism? NO.
Dear Boris

sure , Muslim can not kill any body

there is line in the Quran say if you kill people you will go to hell

and who kill any body , I don't know why make it?

hope to answer any question you need

bye
pearl
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

The Koran is well-known for having too many contradictions.