Am I in love?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

hanami

Am I in love?

Post by hanami »

I met him on a forum. I felt so sad that time and posted a message on the forum, he read it by chance and sent me a hi message, he said he felt something similar to me, then we exchanged by email, a week later we met for the first time. The day was a special day for me, the first impression is that he is so much bigger than me, but cute. We talked all the time then I asked to say bye for it was late, he seemed to want to stay longer but I sent him away :lol: . It was over a month ago and we have met four times now, we always talk all the time, I feel so comfortable and happy with him, which never appeared to me before. When we don't talk, I miss him so much, I wait nervously for his phone and want to talk to him everyday. He went to my home to take me out twice so all my family members know him, they don't object our relationship since it is absollutely pure and I am careful enough, he even never took my hands. Am I in love? And what should I do next?
happiness is something you can't foretell
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

I just had to say something... Hehe, I think this is great. If you feel that way about him and you think he feels the same way then give it a go. It might be too soon to say that you're in love with this guy though but it's just my opinion. I think it might be infatuation or the simple truth of wanting to be with someone, having someone to share your time with. Follow your head (and your heart) and if it wasn't meant to be then this relationship will crumble but if it was meant to be, then you'll be with him for a long time. No matter what, you'll know that you truely liked him at one point. :D
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

[quote="FIVER"] Follow your head (and your heart)

it is most important in the relationship.
hanami

Post by hanami »

sonyym wrote:
FIVER wrote: Follow your head (and your heart)

it is most important in the relationship.
I know but it is hard, I like him a lot but i don't believe him enough since we just knew each other a short time ago. I am not sure how to know more about him besides talking to him often.
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

I am not sure how to know more about him besides talking to him often.[/quote]

i dont think there is other ways to keep relationship. why dont u want to talk to him? when we have a talk with others, we can know them a lot and observe them face to face. i think when we have a relationship, we dont need to think too much, we just enjoy the happy time. but most important thing is we should keep a base line for us,(i called it my philosophy) then we can do anything we wanted.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oh Hanami, that just sounds so perfect and wonderful!!!! Lucky you! I've never been happily infatuated yet so I can only imagine what a lovely state of mnind it is. go for it, girl!!!! Follow your heart and let it all happen its natural way. Good Luck!!! :)
hanami

Post by hanami »

Oh Maybe I make him angry when I said I hoped he was better at studying before :( . That seemed a stupid thought. I miss him and want to meet him but I am busy preparing for my exam and not sure if he wants to talk to me again. How sad!
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

gosh, i remember my first crush.. i know that feeling hanami.... i'm happy for you girl :D .. i aslo got caught in the middle of infatuation and love.. honestly.. i don't know what it was with my crush/friend..as to ur question about you falling in love..i think, it's only you who can tell... :wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
hanami

Post by hanami »

I went out with him this morning again. We had a good time together again. I feel happy.