Thanks to Arale and Shokin!And one more queston

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

chenxi

Thanks to Arale and Shokin!And one more queston

Post by chenxi »

:) First,I want to say "thank you vary much" to Arale and Shokin. you helped me a lot.May I ask another qestion?
can you telll me something about "Differences between the Western and Eastern Breakfast".Anything about it is OK.Thank you for your warm heart! :oops:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Welcome !

heu... western breakfast, eastern breakfast ? what's that ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast maybe.

Shokin
chenxi

Post by chenxi »

:roll: That is a question my teacher gave us.It is our topic for the final exam,so it's important to me.It just means"What kind of breakfast do western people usually have?And what about the eastern.Find out some differences tetween them."
Thank you for your help Shokin!I will try the website you gave me:-)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

chenxi wrote::roll: That is a question my teacher gave us.
There it is! :idea: I was wondering why there were so many topics about breakfast. I answered one of them. By the way, this is the Music and Movies forum. You'd better post this on the Food and Drinks forum ;)
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I'm holding the line - do you guys eat any times apart from breakfast?? my not dinners or evening meals? :lol:

the less you eat the less you suffer - that's great - but you should not forget about healthy and regular food! only BREAKFASTing is not enough to keep yourself safe and sound! :wink:

just keep in mind! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Thanks to Arale and Shokin!And one more queston

Post by Arale »

chenxi wrote::) First,I want to say "thank you vary much" to Arale and Shokin. you helped me a lot.May I ask another qestion?
can you telll me something about "Differences between the Western and Eastern Breakfast".Anything about it is OK.Thank you for your warm heart! :oops:
You're welcome, chenxi. Anyway, please post your topics in correct forums! Thanks. 8)

_Arale_
xebuyt

Food & Drink

Post by xebuyt »

Oh! I don't known that thing too much and I like this question too.