I hate my life

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I hate my life

Post by Oriani »

I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

I've been feeling that way also... it's so depressing isn't it? Oh well, eventually I will get over it when I'm with the people I love. Hope you feel better soon Oriani.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Dear Oriani, I am sorry to hear that such a lovely person like yourself is saying she hates her life. Don't you ever say that! Think of the children of Africa who have no homes and no food...Usually when I get really depressed about my life and so on I picture all the people whose lives are so much harder and it makes me realise that after all I'm not as unhappy as I thought. I hope that the taugh time you're going through right now is a temporary thing and soon enough you will feel better. But for now, try to think more positive and see yourself as everyone here sees you, which is a really decent and nice person. take care!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oh, Oriani, it really breaks my heart to read those words from you. That nice, lovely, cheerful Venezuelan girl, what happened to you, sweetie? What's wrong? Do you want to tell us? What makes you feel like that? What happened?

I feel depressed sometimes too, you know. And most times my best solution is to talk to my friends. Try not to be alone for so long when you feel down...

Anyway, we'll be always here for you, Oriani. You can count on us so if you want to share your feelings, we'll be ready to give you some advice ;)
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, of course she has written that just to have laugh with our commentaries, cant you see everybody that oriani has lovers all over the world :lol: that girls its an international success, probably to big to live in venezuela forever :lol: :lol: :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Hey... Oriani... we didn't expect such news at any moment ! what's the matter ?

Just do it. Be an artist as you are.

The artist can be happy about what he made. The customers cannot.

Shokin
cyborg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by cyborg »

Read few of yours reply & response,

I would rather take liberty to crack ye problem, im not sure if im correct, but if incase im wrong do let me know.

It could be that your tired with the competition around: I mean I have encountered enough number of people who get into kinda of phobia/ depression with the over wounding competition around. Is that the same with you, or that the reason why you are worried, it very normal. You just have to understand the fact they are matter then you, but that doesn’t implicate that you don’t deserve to top.

The very next thing could be, might be you are expecting something. If this the case, then just go convey the message saying/asking what you expecting from whom (parents\bf).

Or, is that your grounded with people who always criticize or tend to have negative attitude?

Put some excitement between your legs............ride horse
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: I hate my life

Post by Ms.A.Z »

Oriani wrote:I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.

Every one of us or most of us feel that our life suck big time and we are not able to deal with it. But its not that bad you know,yeah not all your days will be good and perfect and not all of it will be bad and sad.I don't like my life either but I try to breath in and out every day,try to survive,try to live one day at a time. :wink:
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Everyone have hard time during life journey.Try to take the bright side of your life.let me set a scene for you: a half glass of beer in front of you,the positive one will think 'it is ok that the half glass of beer is still left;the negative one will think that the other half glass is empty.
Which one would you want to be?
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Oriani, where are you ?

Shokin
harvester
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by harvester »

Oriani wrote:I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.
I have felt in that feeling sometimes, the more I think like that the less I solve my works. Let's think about something which is near to you and you can deal with it first, after that think farther. YOu can deal with everything which is in your ability, I believe it. ANd life always has a lot of hardship to test your stand. Once you have enough skill and spirit to overcome all of them, that means you are really mature.
harvester
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by harvester »

I wish you always confident and successful in your life!
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

i also have this feeling that im not useful for the other
sometime i cry :cry: ,especiall in the night because its only time that u can be lonely and no one can feel u..
....sometimes i feel guilty that i cannot do things to the other and the other did things for me...

its makes my angry and hate myself..ooooooooooof
so sad

:(
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

i used to think thesame.. but it didn't do me any good..really.. i had to start with myself.. i guess i just needed a little help from friends..they reminded me that ..hey.. you're more fortunate, more talented, more blessed than some people somewhere out there.. so you just have to believe in yourself.. just be positive Oriani.. :wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

i am so sorry to hear that , but i think you must be more confident in yourself to achive everything in this life , and you want to know that we are creat in life to work and to be sad and to be happy
that is all
take care of yourself
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Thank u so much for your advise!! Thank u all my dear EC family..!!! It tauched my heart.. maybe I'm laughing and being sweet just because it's the only way I can cover my sadness even though the pain is still in me.. I know it sounds like Drama.. but bad, terrible memories has come again to me, and all the marks that were left on me remind me that ... I don't know.. like what I'm living for???

I know everybody through for those kind of situation ( well not everybody I think) but my destiny is like this .. I didn't choose it... I can't tell because I'm not ready enough to get over it yet!

Thank u so much and so sorry If I leave abd come back EC all the time.. but sometimes I can't put up with insulting messages and it makes wonder "what's going on here?" and I just get confused!!

Well...I'm glad u helped me out with it!!!

I'll let u know as soon as I get better!

KISSES KISSES..
LOve u all!!!
God Bless u! :P
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

zaman wrote:i am so sorry to hear that , but i think you must be more confident in yourself to achive everything in this life , and you want to know that we are creat in life to work and to be sad and to be happy
that is all
take care of yourself
Yes... also If u love, u suffer,, If u suffer, for sure you'll be loved...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

TearHere wrote:
i used to think thesame.. but it didn't do me any good..really.. i had to start with myself.. i guess i just needed a little help from friends..they reminded me that ..hey.. you're more fortunate, more talented, more blessed than some people somewhere out there.. so you just have to believe in yourself.. just be positive Oriani.. :wink:
I'm doing my best and my dad told me thatIf I want to leave my suffering, I must stop thinking about I came to this world for nothing...I've reached many things.. my music life.. my studies etc.. but u know?? I feel like a stand by.. like "so?"

But it's ok.. I know this world changes every second..maybe my destiny changes also...!! Thank u!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

eman wrote:i also have this feeling that im not useful for the other
sometime i cry :cry: ,especiall in the night because its only time that u can be lonely and no one can feel u..
....sometimes i feel guilty that i cannot do things to the other and the other did things for me...

its makes my angry and hate myself..ooooooooooof
so sad

:(
Iknow but for sure we're gonna be blesse by God!. well.. all of us!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

harvester wrote:I wish you always confident and successful in your life!
Thank u for your wishes!!! The same for you , dear friend...life is young and short... :P
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:Oh, Oriani, it really breaks my heart to read those words from you. That nice, lovely, cheerful Venezuelan girl, what happened to you, sweetie? What's wrong? Do you want to tell us? What makes you feel like that? What happened?

I feel depressed sometimes too, you know. And most times my best solution is to talk to my friends. Try not to be alone for so long when you feel down...

Anyway, we'll be always here for you, Oriani. You can count on us so if you want to share your feelings, we'll be ready to give you some advice ;)
Dear Dixie, You're really sweet.. thank u for your wonderful great words!! Really....!!!!

I love u all!!!

God bless u Dix! :P
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Rui wrote:well, of course she has written that just to have laugh with our commentaries, cant you see everybody that oriani has lovers all over the world :lol: that girls its an international success, probably to big to live in venezuela forever :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hhahaha you're sweet.. I hope you were one of those lovers.. haha :P
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

shokin wrote:Oriani, where are you ?

Shokin
I came back!! Thanks Shokin for being nice and friendly with me... :P :P :P
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

illusion wrote:Dear Oriani, I am sorry to hear that such a lovely person like yourself is saying she hates her life. Don't you ever say that! Think of the children of Africa who have no homes and no food...Usually when I get really depressed about my life and so on I picture all the people whose lives are so much harder and it makes me realise that after all I'm not as unhappy as I thought. I hope that the taugh time you're going through right now is a temporary thing and soon enough you will feel better. But for now, try to think more positive and see yourself as everyone here sees you, which is a really decent and nice person. take care!
Oohhh :oops: you're totally right...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Tonyoung wrote:Everyone have hard time during life journey.Try to take the bright side of your life.let me set a scene for you: a half glass of beer in front of you,the positive one will think 'it is ok that the half glass of beer is still left;the negative one will think that the other half glass is empty.
Which one would you want to be?
I wouldn't want the empty one :cry:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Dear Oriani,

Firstable, sorry for my lateness, I know since almost 11 days you are suffering and I´m a fool lady who don´t visit all the forums and as a consecuences I haven´t tell you anything in order you feel better. Fool fool and fool Elba!
I musto to tell you that life has only two seconds, Yeah girl! two seconds, one second to be born and a second to die. The INTERMEDIATE is what you must to built. What you want to do in the intermediate, suffer?, be happy? cry? Smile? is your choise, but be carefull girl because your choise will say us if you are an intelligent woman, a brave woman or a poor, little, fragile, fool, inmature girl.
I think youre option will be the first and I hope don´t get a deception of my favorit latinamerican girl Oriani.
Please DEAR take your life in your hands, you´re intelligent, brave, beautifull, cheerfull, you have all in the life to be the best, remember JUST DO IT!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Elba wrote:Dear Oriani,

Firstable, sorry for my lateness, I know since almost 11 days you are suffering and I´m a fool lady who don´t visit all the forums and as a consecuences I haven´t tell you anything in order you feel better. Fool fool and fool Elba!
I musto to tell you that life has only two seconds, Yeah girl! two seconds, one second to be born and a second to die. The INTERMEDIATE is what you must to built. What you want to do in the intermediate, suffer?, be happy? cry? Smile? is your choise, but be carefull girl because your choise will say us if you are an intelligent woman, a brave woman or a poor, little, fragile, fool, inmature girl.
I think youre option will be the first and I hope don´t get a deception of my favorit latinamerican girl Oriani.
Please DEAR take your life in your hands, you´re intelligent, brave, beautifull, cheerfull, you have all in the life to be the best, remember JUST DO IT!
Thanks Dear Elba.. for sure I'll take ur advise; I already talked to my parents about it and at least I could find a little bit of support from them, thanks God.. I'll do the rest.. it's up to me... :P
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Oriani wrote:I know it sounds like Drama.. but bad, terrible memories has come again to me, and all the marks that were left on me remind me that ... I don't know.. like what I'm living for???
This "again-remember" seems me good for your psychological health.
Oriani wrote:I don't know.. like what I'm living for?
Some people think that "There will be an answer. Let it be.".

But some others people think like said in some songs of "Les Cowboys Fringants" :

"Peut-être qu'au fond le vrai plaisir
c'est de pas savoir comment va finir ta petite histoire."

Maybe the real way of enjoying is when you don't know how your sorry will end.

"Beaucoup de choses plus grandes,
plus grandes que nous.
Mais peut-être que des fois,
ya tout simplement rien,
rien à comprendre."

Many thing greater,
greater than us.
But maybe that sometimes,
there is all simply nothing,
nothing to understand.

"Parce qu'avec toi,
j'ai plus le goût de m'en faire.
Parce que voir trop loin,
c'est pas mieux que de regarder en arrière."

Because, when I am with you,
I don't enjoy anymore worrying.
Because seeing too far
is not better than watching behind.

Shokin
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

My beautifulgirl I hope you feel better and forgot all the terrible thoughtness you had some days ago, as latinamerican people use to say "drink a CHELA and go on" :lol: ... Invited me please...
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote: I musto to tell you that life has only two seconds, Yeah girl! two seconds, one second to be born and a second to die. The INTERMEDIATE is what you must to built.
I loved that :!:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

shokin wrote:
Oriani wrote:I know it sounds like Drama.. but bad, terrible memories has come again to me, and all the marks that were left on me remind me that ... I don't know.. like what I'm living for???
This "again-remember" seems me good for your psychological health.
Oriani wrote:I don't know.. like what I'm living for?
Some people think that "There will be an answer. Let it be.".

But some others people think like said in some songs of "Les Cowboys Fringants" :

"Peut-être qu'au fond le vrai plaisir
c'est de pas savoir comment va finir ta petite histoire."

Maybe the real way of enjoying is when you don't know how your sorry will end.

"Beaucoup de choses plus grandes,
plus grandes que nous.
Mais peut-être que des fois,
ya tout simplement rien,
rien à comprendre."

Many thing greater,
greater than us.
But maybe that sometimes,
there is all simply nothing,
nothing to understand.

"Parce qu'avec toi,
j'ai plus le goût de m'en faire.
Parce que voir trop loin,
c'est pas mieux que de regarder en arrière."

Because, when I am with you,
I don't enjoy anymore worrying.
Because seeing too far
is not better than watching behind.

Shokin
OOOooh Merci ( Thanks) It made ME blush :oops: I can see how sweet you are.. Thank u!
keko

Sheer up

Post by keko »

In spite of, I'm not an active member of EC, I always read your posts and I have found behind them a good, intelligent, sweet and sensitive, person. So that, I'm so sorry to hear you to speak that way.
Dear girl, your life is at the beginning, keep on trying and never give up your dreams.

keko
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Sheer up

Post by fortminor »

keko wrote:your life is at the beginning, keep on trying and never give up your dreams.
keko
Bravo !
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Sheer up

Post by Oriani »

keko wrote:In spite of, I'm not an active member of EC, I always read your posts and I have found behind them a good, intelligent, sweet and sensitive, person. So that, I'm so sorry to hear you to speak that way.
Dear girl, your life is at the beginning, keep on trying and never give up your dreams.

keko
Thank u dear :oops: I changed my mind now!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

These days I am feeling the same as you. However it is not good to be desperate but really fedup. :-(
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

OMG- I have forgotten that I wrote this. It really surprises me how bad I was feeling at that time. Thank God I have grown up to deal with my problems.. I was barely 19 years old at the time I posted this topic... it's been 5 years since then...
Thanks for your replies, guys!
Kisses. :-P
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Oriani wrote:OMG- I have forgotten that I wrote this. It really surprises me how bad I was feeling at that time. Thank God I have grown up to deal with my problems.. I was barely 19 years old at the time I posted this topic... it's been 5 years since then...
Thanks for your replies, guys!
Kisses. :-P
Thanks God you have grown up, or else I dont know howmany other EC members you would have made sad and disappointed on your this post. :-)
Hope everything is going well now. Have good moments ahead
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

I don't know you Oriani. But I'm very happy you've overcome that disappointment. Anyway, if sometime you need someone to speak... here I am.

Best regards from Catalonia.