EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Studying in school is a waste

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby nancycumt » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:22 am

of time.I don't know what i have learned
from the one-year study in college.
Last edited by nancycumt on Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
nancycumt
Silver Member

Re: Studying in school is a waste

Postby byron » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:29 am

nancycumt wrote:Studying in school is a waste
of time.I don't know what i have from the one year's study in college.

You have the ability to write in English here in such a way as to make yourself clearly understood ;)
byron
Gold Member

Thank you

Postby nancycumt » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:53 am

i made a mistake,i have corrected it,thank you again.
nancycumt
Silver Member

Re: Studying in school is a waste

Postby cyborg » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:42 pm

nancycumt wrote:Studying in school is a waste
of time.I don't know what i have learned
from the one-year study in college.

it not about what you benefit rather how you benefit
cyborg
Gold Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:16 pm

I have only primary school education. I graduated it on 93 year something, I think... don't remember. For me it was probably really a waste of time, don't know, if I'm a idiot or didn't liked learning, or both... but I got passed only because teachers knew, that I'm too dumb for them.. Why to work with someone unbreakable, who don't learn anyway. There was only one teacher, who was enough stupid to waste my and her own time for summer classes to me.. she was probably a agent of KGB.. how else she was so damn stupid.

I did even not tried, to go into some highschool, because for this. I should cover first all primary school things, that I missed on first time.

I don't get how peoples are able to learn so well. What is the power that makes them study, but me not.

BTW. I don't bemoan..
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Thank you !

Postby nancycumt » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:28 pm

Thank your answer!
nancycumt
Silver Member

Postby innocenteyes » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:25 pm

most of the teenagers feel that way towards school..but believe me you won't realize the value of learing at college or school untill you search for a job ..the most important thing is certifications nowadays..
but for me I think if someone read sufficiant books in all the feilds, he maybe more educated than Harfard boys.. it's about the well of learning!
yet, your progress at school doesn't necessarly reflects your progress at life wat I'm trying to say is if you were such a dumb at school, that doesn't mean you are dumb outside school too..most of the ppl suck in school but they do well in training schools
regards
innocenteyes
Silver Member

Postby cyborg » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:00 am

innocenteyes wrote: your progress at school doesn't necessarly reflects your progress at life

So true, One of my uncle was school dropout when he was 6 years, but for now Hell, he earn more then those who have a grad or master even. Good @ innocenteyes
cyborg
Gold Member

Postby chiemdu » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 am

I agree with the idea of innocent eyes that not all of well-educated men can succeed in life. That's absolutely right! but it's not a waste.
as far as i know, a psychological book has taught me that a man with a high IQ indicator can not have a chance to succeed in life like the one who has a high IE indicator does.
Studying all time to be a good student, that's really a waste of time,I think you have to be trained about everything in life before having a key to success. That depends on your intelligence and also your emotion, that's which IE indicates.
But for me, studying is not a waste of time, each time you study is the time for you to extend your horizons (also your knowledge of humans and humanity).
chiemdu
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:10 am

Hardi wrote:she was probably a agent of KGB.. how else she was so damn stupid

relax, Hardi, we are not keeping an eye on you any more! :wink: :lol: 8)
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions