U.S. Military Kills Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

U.S. Military Kills Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Post by Romantic »

American military officials said DNA testing is being done to make absolutely sure. But they're positive the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq is dead following a U.S. air strike.

But are the series of these events have finished :!: :?:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

In my country this information follows the one about The official representaives of Russian Embassy In Bagdad that are alredy missing for 5 whole days - for me it's not of less importance...
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Don't know where to post it as to set up a new thread is too heavy because no one will be very interested but there is information I want to share! And if I have already started talking about it here so... An article given missing representatives are sentenced to death
so three weeks almost! Horrable!

The only thing I failed to find is reaction of chechenian authorities as they are really involved in all this happening! Jesus! Allah! Somebody! Why do they do it??
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Here we have proof that The Chechnyen conflict has been taken over by Islamic cutthroats. The Muslim plague upon the Earth must be stopped. The trouble is that people have to first recognise the disease exists and is spreading. Most of the worlds conflicts are related to Islam. From Thailand, Indonesia, Israel, Iraq, USA and Russia we have Islamic terrorism.
It is time for people to wake up and realise that we all are fighting the same enemy.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I don't blame all the islamists. Islam is one of the leading religions in Russia, I guess 20% is the official estimation of islamic russian population. Blaming everyone we undermine the entire political system. Chechenians are cooperating with the federals against those you come from abroad and are there to bring so-called freedom by murdering, kidnapping, torturing.
What the islamic radicals do - they take poople to their camps for training and then bring the warriors back to regions that are known as unpatient like Chechnya. I believe there is a well-organised, numerous, sponsored organisation that doesn't fight for Islam but follow their own weird interests hiding behind the religion mask.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Tora wrote:I don't blame all the islamists.
Well you should!

They must all be held accountable until those "peaceful" muslims start speaking out against their violent muslim brothers.

It seems to me that the supposedly "peaceful" muslims are remaining silent, waiting for their friends to do the dirty work of bringing about change through violence, for them.

The peaceful muslims and the violent muslins both have the same agenda!
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Terrorism is a desease, it should be cured. And frankly speaking I don't care what methods will enable it.
Danyet, I believe there is no need in persuading each other and I don't want any anger targeted at you caused by your posts. All I want is russian embassy officials to be released safe and sound as soon as possible because it's horrable and senseless and doesn't go with human rights.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

euronews.net: "The Web posting showed video footage of the killing of two men it said were Russian captives and the beheaded body of a third man"

those bastards murdered russian hostages
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Yes, I heard of it on our news.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

my brother danyet I am a muslim and terrisom is aganst Islam and all the muslims fight it except a few of them . Islamic terrosm as you call it it even happined inside islamic country like saudi arabia and jordan it is not related to islam so please don't spread out the hatred and belive me I am happy for to hear that Al zargawi died because of his teruble crime in jordan and there is diffrent between defend on your country aginst the colonst who want to take your country and destroy it as what happined in Iraq and attack another country like what happined in 11 /9 /2001 in Amerca .
you don't heard about the crimes of the amercan solders espicially that in Al Guraib jail my blod was boiling :evil: :evil: when I saw the photos of the iraqies presioners naked it makes me hate that country you know that country that bring the idia of colonisation of iraq . such deeds grow the terriosm and feed it .
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well you know what I don't care if your "blood was boiling" over the supposed "torture" in that Abu Jail. What happened there is nothing compared to real torture,the kind of torture that Americans receive in the hands of Muslims captors.

So if that is all you have to complain about with USA then I am not too conscerned about your problems. Shalom, baby!...and Sayonara!!
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

dear danyet that not all i complain about with USA that gathered the gays solderes to destry Iraq and god know what else happined in the jail . could you tell me what is wors than sixual abusing to men , women , children presioners tell me what do you mean by "real torture" . I am intresting to know ?
salam danyat
I think salam = shalom right !
salam means peace in arabic it the greeting of the moslims
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

euronews.net: "The Web posting showed video footage of the killing of two men it said were Russian captives and the beheaded body of a third man"

those bastards murdered russian hostages
Dear Tora I saw such video that was horrible and it is against islam rules . they are using the name of Islam to do their dirty crimes . The islamic scientist judge that they are out of islam they judge on them by return to the holy Quran . I just want you to separate between Islam and terrorism they are against each other .
terrorism is the religon of Al-Qaeeda only they think that they are serving Islam but they fight it by their wrong belives .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

GoldenPearl wrote:I just want you to separate between Islam and terrorism they are against each other .
Isam IS Terrorism! Islam has a a path of destruction and poverty wherever it has spread. Islam is a Cancer.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

islam not terrorism religion as some people think
and I hate any muslim fight the government pretending he do that for allah and our prophet and islam
for example if you live in country there is not exist the democracy cause the leader of your country do not like democracy and he carry a weapon on face his citizen to stop them asking for democracy and to keep his leader to remove from the leadership ,
to fight him they must carry the weapon to achieve the freedom to themselves , do not put the religion between leader and people
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

danyet:
How you know this : islam is terrorism religion
did you read the AL-quran?
did you read the instructions of islam ?
tell me how youare allegation this about the islam religion ?
i know islam more then you , cause this my religion and i know about the real instructions .do not talk about anything if you do not about him any more.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

danyet:
How you know this : islam is terrorism religion?
did you read the AL-quran?
did you read the instructions of islam ?
tell me how you are allegation this about the islam religion ?
i know islam more then you , cause this my religion and i know about the real instructions of islam .do not talk about anything if you do not know about it any more.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman Go and ask Iranians how many were killed by muslims when they conquered Iran and put Zorastrians to the sword. Ask the Buddhist in India if they think Muslims were not terrorists. Ask the victims of the camel trains Attacked by Mohammed! The Book says one thing but Mohammed does another, ReAD Hadith and you will see the true Islam. Osama bin Laden is a true Moslim.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

Dear danyet you should improve your opinion can you write this Haddith that you say and Prophet mohhamd peace be upon him is terrosim ! :shock: that is imposible how dare you , this is must be a jock , you don't know him or the massege that he brought to us , and Osama ben ladin is not a muslim if you just read the instructions of Islam good you will see that islam is the religon of peace I think you deny the truth or you don't want to hear it and enough to here from the lies about Islam .please open your mind and seek the truth what you say is incorrect .
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

GoldenPearl wrote:Dear danyet you should improve your opinion can you write this Haddith that you say and Prophet mohhamd peace be upon him is terrosim ! :shock: that is imposible how dare you , this is must be a jock , you don't know him or the massege that he brought to us , and Osama ben ladin is not a muslim if you just read the instructions of Islam good you will see that islam is the religon of peace I think you deny the truth or you don't want to hear it and enough to here from the lies about Islam .please open your mind and seek the truth what you say is incorrect .
Hello Goldenpearl

danyat have own opining , and he can not change him mind

He hates islamic too much

He always attach islamic

and he forget what Amercain do for Iraq and ...etc?
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

the hatred and envy blinds the eye by the darkness of the heart , it can't let the human see the truth and see the justic . I am not with what USA solders did and I am not with what AL_Qaeeda did both of them kill the inoccent and spread the death and misery .