summer

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

summerbbs

summer

Post by summerbbs »

Many countries has a traditional of having meal in the afternoon,so I want to know what they eat during this meal.Can you tell me?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

In my country, having a light meal between lunch and dinner is a habit especially in kids. When they go out of school at 5pm, they have a sandwich, a piece of fruit, etc.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

we here in Russia eat all around the clock. but at university they give us a long break at midday or something!
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Dixie boy are our of school at 5:00 pm. OMG!
Here my nephews are ut of school at 12:30 am :lol:
Only four hours at school!

Meals at México:

7:00 am breakfast: coffee, eggs, bread, orange juice
(poor people only coffe)(students, only coffe), children take breakfast at school (milk, branflakes)
10:00 snaks :lol:
11:00 more snaks :lol:
12:00 more more snaks :lol:
All the day watter, coke, coffe. etc
2:00 pm lunch: workers and blue collar use to bring lunch to the office or factory
children eat at home: soup, meat or poultry, beens, vegetables, coke or watter, dessert (poor people maybe eat beens and soup)
5:00 pm coffe
6:00 more coffe
7:00 more coffe
8:00 to 10:00 at home dinner: what people have at home, fruit, vegetables, milk, any special dish, etc
México is an example of bad habits and it is a big city where all people take meals when they can.