They raped her,,, murdered her with her family!!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

They raped her,,, murdered her with her family!!

Post by mr_Love »

investigators have asked Iraqi authorities to help them navigate cultural sensitivities to exhume the body of a teenager allegedly raped and murdered with her family by American soldiers,
\

However, Ahmed Taha, the uncle of the dead teen, told AP Thursday that relatives were eager to cooperate with investigators and would allow them to exhume the body of the alleged rape victim, Abeer Qassim Hamza. Her parents and sister were also slain.

Ex-soldier Steven D. Green was arrested last week in North Carolina and has pleaded not guilty to one count of rape and four counts of murder.

Four soldiers from the 1st Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment have been taken to a U.S. military camp in Baghdad for questioning, Wright said. He would not say if those soldiers had been arrested, but another U.S. official said Saturday that several more soldiers would soon be charged. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing

READ ALL STORY http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060709/ap_ ... estigation

you can fine more in CNN....
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I already read about it in yesterdays Paper here. They should be executed if found guilty.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Why don't you post the news that people over there get raped and murdered by their own families, Mr_love? There's no such thing? :roll:
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

I feel sorry for her :cry: , don't they have a heart , they are not humans they are diviles .
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

LennyeTran wrote:Why don't you post the news that people over there get raped and murdered by their own families, Mr_love? There's no such thing? :roll:
Hmm , good idea indeed , we really need a topic about women & children's rights in middle east , but however it doesn’t change any thing about this fact that American troops did a real mess there and now they are in deep $hit .. correct me if iam wrong .. :wink: :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Stop thinking that America is in a mess. The whole world is in a mess.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Stop thinking that America is in a mess. The whole world is in a mess.
I'm sharing the same opinion with him on this one, Ana. My point is you can see little girls and women getting raped and murdered every day. Anyone can check out the information about women in Congo getting raped and killed in the most inhuman ways. Therefore, how come he only talks about women getting raped and murdered in the Middle East and especially Iraq? Is it because it was done by Americans? His username is Mr_Love; hence, where's the love? Or is it just an ethnocentric love? :?
Usama

Post by Usama »

Human Rights !!

:?
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Yea,,,, Lenny,,

becuase that happen in Iraq,,,

i want poeple to know the truth,,,,

and if my name is Mr_love dosent means that i dont show the truth to poeple,,,,

and i wrote this becuase the Victim is an Iraqi Arabic Muslim Girl,,,

and the Murder is an Amircan solder who is living there as a murder,,, not a Solder,,,

he dosnt diserved the name "US Solder".... he didnt respict other, and didnt respict US and didnt respict the clothes that he is wearing,,,,,

and about families,,, these things dont happen here in our culture,, we are
muslims
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Feeling sorry for you with this whole post of yours. :roll:
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by sweethuman »

mr_Love wrote:Yea,,,, Lenny,,

becuase that happen in Iraq,,,

i want poeple to know the truth,,,,

and if my name is Mr_love dosent means that i dont show the truth to poeple,,,,

and i wrote this becuase the Victim is an Iraqi Arabic Muslim Girl,,,

and the Murder is an Amircan solder who is living there as a murder,,, not a Solder,,,

he dosnt diserved the name "US Solder".... he didnt respict other, and didnt respict US and didnt respict the clothes that he is wearing,,,,,

and about families,,, these things dont happen here in our culture,, we are
muslims
8-) Good explanation. BE HAPPY Mr-Love :-)