EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Studying in school is a waste

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:17 pm

I must be mad but I have to say it I love school. I truly enjoyed my high school years and by saying that I mean also the process of studying and taking tests. I know some teens find it boring and stupid but where else would I learn so many interesting things about literature or biology etc etc. I really think that education is one of the most important thing we can achieve and now having graduated and being on holidays I really need to admit I miss school and studying like hell!!!!
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:41 pm

I agree, more even - school gives you full education - I mean you have some common knowledge in all the sciences. I'm with you Illusion! :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby metaltoy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Although I didn't like going to school when I was a student, I had to study more, especially English!
Of course I can study English now. But I can't have time to study like before. It is difficult to find time while working.
I envy you.
metaltoy
Silver Member

Postby chiemdu » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 am

i love school and studying is not a waste, all the work you have done will be paid off
chiemdu
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:07 pm

I've finished the first year of college, buy still no progress in English ! I learn more about English from my ESL friends and totally internet than that damned teachers ! :roll:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Re: Studying in school is a waste

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Study in school is not a waste, Thats the place where we can learn alot about life and going forward
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions