EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Studying in school is a waste

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:17 pm

I must be mad but I have to say it I love school. I truly enjoyed my high school years and by saying that I mean also the process of studying and taking tests. I know some teens find it boring and stupid but where else would I learn so many interesting things about literature or biology etc etc. I really think that education is one of the most important thing we can achieve and now having graduated and being on holidays I really need to admit I miss school and studying like hell!!!!
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:41 pm

I agree, more even - school gives you full education - I mean you have some common knowledge in all the sciences. I'm with you Illusion! :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby metaltoy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Although I didn't like going to school when I was a student, I had to study more, especially English!
Of course I can study English now. But I can't have time to study like before. It is difficult to find time while working.
I envy you.
metaltoy
Silver Member

Postby chiemdu » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 am

i love school and studying is not a waste, all the work you have done will be paid off
chiemdu
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:07 pm

I've finished the first year of college, buy still no progress in English ! I learn more about English from my ESL friends and totally internet than that damned teachers ! :roll:
fortminor
Platinum Member

Re: Studying in school is a waste

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Study in school is not a waste, Thats the place where we can learn alot about life and going forward
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions