the world's gone mad

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

the world's gone mad

Post by Tora »

I really think so... every time I switch on the telly - crimes, crises, blasts, murdering... there is a political crisis in Ukraine - the opposites bring to the Rada sirens and keep them screaming during the whole working day, they fight there and there is no way out, even the president doubts what political forces to support.

there were terrorist attacks in India not so long time ago, innocent people dying all over

North Korea tries weapon without telling a word about it, Russia is it's neighbour and not only Russia

tragedy in Valencia, it's an accident but still it means that the world is out of order

the war! God, it's a war! Lebanon is attacked by Israel - a peaceful country - and you are still afraid of Iran and it's Iranium?

every week happens something horrible... good news are very rare...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You can try to find the peace within yourself by doing volunteer work and hanging with family and friends. Forget the world and its problems. Forget the ignorants who would kill others for religion, politics, money, love, etc.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:You can try to find the peace within yourself by doing volunteer work and hanging with family and friends. Forget the world and its problems. Forget the ignorants who would kill others for religion, politics, money, love, etc.
you're trying your psycological abilities on me, Lennye? :lol: Yeah, I must say you're right, but if I stop thinking about it, nothing will change... I don't understand what happens - I just think it's crazy!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I understand what happened!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Well, it's true that if you stop thinking about it, nothing will change. However, if you keep thinking about it and just think, nothing will change either. Thus, do your part within your ability range, you know. I know I'm not Condoleezza Rice (hate this woman, by the way), so I think it's better for me to just volunteer.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:Well, it's true that if you stop thinking about it, nothing will change. However, if you keep thinking about it and just think, nothing will change either. Thus, do your part within your ability range, you know. I know I'm not Condoleezza Rice (hate this woman, by the way), so I think it's better for me to just volunteer.
why do you hate poor Condoleezza? I don't know much about her, know just she speaks Russian a bit and talks with our god-damned-good-looking minister of foreign policy! :roll:

I'm always making big eyes when I'm watching news and wonder how it takes place in a wise and intelligent society!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

She's a Republican who supports Bush always. An African-American Republican? That's just.... I don't know which word I should use to describe it.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:She's a Republican who supports Bush always. An African-American Republican? That's just.... I don't know which word I should use to describe it.
That's is described as, "one hell of a smart an independant Black woman."
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy LennyeTran :
i want ro ask you question , put please answear me frankly ok.
are you racial.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:twisted: Yes, I am. People make me sick, so I hate them all. Did I answer your unrelated-business-question?
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

for the fifth day ,,,Israel attacting lebonan from all sides...

about135 people dead from the first day of the attacked,, they are all local people and seven of them are soldier dead today..
:cry:
they destroyed their houses,building,school,...everything
:(
are they guilty?

isreal doesnt have the right to attacked lebonan... :x :x :x

they entered the lebonan board..then hezb allah fired them and they have two isreal's solider,,,they dont have the right to croose lebonan's board...

does hez allah have the right to attacked them :?:

if its your country and y living next to yr enemy and they just enter yr country without any reasons,,u will leave them go like that and croose yr country's board :?:

they can find solution by meeting each other ..

they should switch their prisons :idea:

like usual arabic had their meeting,nothing new for us ,,,,they will never do anything :?

we will sea whats the days hiding for us..

what we should do is pray for them and ask allah to help them
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I would say that Israel has a really good reason to go into Lebanon to kill Hezbolla.

(1)They have been sending rockets into Israel for a long time now about 800 so far,

(2) they killed 6 IDF soldiers,

(3)They kidnapped two IDF soldiers and are holding them in Lebanon.

Hezbolla has refused to free the soldiers so Hezbolla is getting what they deserve.

So yes, I'd say that Israel has a very good reason to go into Lebanon and kill whoever they have to in order to get them back.

I could only wish that someone would do that for me!
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

come on :shock:
everyday isreal killing plastain and lebonan and they have from the last war prisons...and u worry about this few solider ...they are ok with hezallah they behave with them in good way...
if they want their solider ..ok they can switch their prison not to attacked free country and local people....they can meet them and try to find solution

hezb allah are the soldier ,they trying to defend their country

by the way isreal are used to kill people,,,, :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

That's not new, Tora. The world's been crazy for decades...
GJG

Israel has no reason to go into Lebanon

Post by GJG »

danyet wrote:I would say that Israel has a really good reason to go into Lebanon to kill Hezbolla.

(1)They have been sending rockets into Israel for a long time now about 800 so far,

(2) they killed 6 IDF soldiers,

(3)They kidnapped two IDF soldiers and are holding them in Lebanon.

Hezbolla has refused to free the soldiers so Hezbolla is getting what they deserve.

So yes, I'd say that Israel has a very good reason to go into Lebanon and kill whoever they have to in order to get them back.

I could only wish that someone would do that for me!

Israel is killing too much innocent people! :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

How would you know what Israel is doing? YOu live in a country where the News is what ever your corrupt government lets you hear!
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy danyet:
tell me ?
if you have many of captives from the citizen of your country in the enemy , and you are trying all the time by negotiations to make them free, and most of them old-men and old-women, and you assure about that this enemy do not treatment them well, and you ask from the unites nation to free them but without advantage , because the united nation under control USA, and USA stand up with israel against arab.
so what will you should do in this case , in my opinion i must captivating soldiers from the country of my enemy then start negotiation from beginning..
so do you know that in israel there are 11,000 captive from lebanon , and in lebanon there are 2 soldiers from israel.
now tell me how wants this war (israel or hezb-allah )?????????????
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy danyet:
tell me ?
if you have many of captives from the citizen of your country in country of enemy , and you are trying all the time by negotiations to make them free, and most of them old-men and old-women, and you assure about that this enemy do not treatment them well, and you ask from the united nations to free them but without advantage , because the united nations under control USA, and USA stand up with israel against arab.
so what will you should do in this case , in my opinion i must captivating soldiers from the country of my enemy then start negotiation from beginning..
so do you know that in israel there are 11,000 captive from lebanon , and in lebanon there are 2 soldiers from israel.
GJG

VOA

Post by GJG »

danyet wrote:How would you know what Israel is doing? YOu live in a country where the News is what ever your corrupt government lets you hear!
Hi,
Every morning, I listen to the radio VOA, is it from corrupt goverment?? :lol:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy LennyeTran:
if you are racial,
do not make yourself weary to talk about freedom , human rights and you are fighting the terrorism . because that will be making you hypocrite.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

corrupt government...
this is good description to government G.W.Bosh
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: VOA

Post by Danyet »

GJG wrote:
danyet wrote:How would you know what Israel is doing? YOu live in a country where the News is what ever your corrupt government lets you hear!
Hi,
Every morning, I listen to the radio VOA, is it from corrupt goverment?? :lol:
Sorry, I meant your brain must be corrupt then!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote:hy danyet:
tell me ?
if you have many of captives from the citizen of your country in country of enemy , and you are trying all the time by negotiations to make them free, and most of them old-men and old-women, and you assure about that this enemy do not treatment them well, and you ask from the united nations to free them but without advantage , because the united nations under control USA, and USA stand up with israel against arab.
1) Hezbolla was amassing huge stockpiles of weapons along the Israel border.

2) USA does not controll the UN

3) UN resolution said for Hezbolla to get out of Lebabnon

4) Many lebanese want Hezbolla out TOO!

5) Why don't you go to S. Lebanon and wait for a nice Israeli bomb to fall into your lap?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

1- yes UN under control USA
2- most of lebanon wants hezballah to stay in leabanon cause hezballah has soldiers from citezen lebanon .
3- hezballah is resistance movment cause farmer of shiba to lebanon not lands of israeli and until now it is still invader.
4- arab we like live in our country by our dignity espacially WHO are believe in ALLAH and paradise.
5- why you not go to tel aviv and wait until the katiosha rocket from heaballah to exploding you .
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله عاش حزب الله وعاشت لبنان
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

so live live lebanon and hezballah
down down USA & israel
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

danyet wrote
3) UN resolution said for Hezbolla to get out of Lebabnon .

cause the unite nations under control USA , and USA wants this from hezballah
victory to hezballah insha-allah
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:hy LennyeTran:
if you are racial,
do not make yourself weary to talk about freedom , human rights and you are fighting the terrorism . because that will be making you hypocrite.
If you believe in your Koran, do not talk about peace and no wars here and there. Oopss, am I saying it too loud? :lol:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes i believe in al-quran because i believe in ALLAH , and my quran order me to talk about peace and fight a evil , and i am asking from you do not run away from the right answering .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Well, you sound like a hypocrite just as much as you think I do to me since I don't see no peace or whatsover from the Koran.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

no i am not hypocrite and I hope do not be , the quran said to us a hypocrite will be in the hell .
so if you read al-quran tell me how many surah in it , i am ask you this question cause I want to know if you know something about it or no .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Yeah, and the Koran says all sort of things, but do you really follow it? Excuse me, cross that question out. It's a stupid question. You must have been since there's been some verbal arguments in the Middle East forum just like in reality.

In reality, they bomb each other in the Middle East. Here, we attack each other with words. In reality, you guys marched demanding to kill the ones who drew some moronic pictures about your prophet. Here, you demanded to kick Danyet out of EC or personally insulted him because he's said something about your prophet you don't like. In reality, what Hitler had done disgust people. Here, some dudes actually think Hitler was not "that bad". Et cetera. How pathetic!
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

No, it is no necessary the people will be with you in the same opinion ,
but there is something you can not watch it deflecting and scoffing our ideologies or something hers affair by our religions this is our duty trend our religion and our prophet .
we hate to attack to anyone but if someone attack us or attack in out religion and our ideologies we must defence for our self .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Don't you see how ridiculous and hypocritical statement it is? You cannot fight others in the name of religion. Even when you're trying to defend yourself about your belief. Your religious belief is your faith. Therefore, you cannot devalue it with nonsensical fights.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

No, i can not fight anyone just to selling off or to satisfay my self , but as you know i must fight for my religion because that is imposing and duty to defence for my religion .
and i do not think that will be kind of hypocrite.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:No, i can not fight anyone just to selling off or to satisfay my self , but as you know i must fight for my religion because that is imposing and duty to defence for my religion .
and i do not think that will be kind of hypocrite.
And hence the Middle hasn't been in peace, or this world has gone mad. No, it's not entirely true. It's just some parts of the world has been mad. Anyways, good luck defending your religion since the more you do it, the more it'll make people stick to their opinions about Islam.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

so you must know that i can not imagine myself read anything fleer in my religion and asking from me stand up and watch without any reaction .
because my religion as for me like your opinion towards your country , family , mother, father, my religion as for everything in this life , and i give to it all my priorities to defence for it . anyhow that is my opinion can not any person make me change it .
because we are in at the right line , and others !!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I don't care if people insult me in any other aspects (especially religion or patriotism) except my family. I will defend for my family members because of two simply reasons: one, blood is thicker than water; two, no one can come to me and start talking bad about my family out of nowhere. Whatever I have to discuss with someone is my business with that person. My family members are innocent to be insulted. Therefore, I can understand why when people try to defend for their family members, but I do not understand why they would defend for their religion. Not all people share the same faith; hence, what's the need to fight for it? Love for your family, on the other hand, is totally different-- everyone has it in them. Some are just more or less than the others. Love for your family or love in general is more powerful than any religion in any form.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

It's the mere source of all disorder in the Middle East
Why? Because it exists? I think you have a serious attitude problem.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
does anybody really know the reason ?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fortminor wrote: does anybody really know the reason ?
I do!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote:I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
:shock: :shock: Excuse me, women and children are NOT people???
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

danyet
if you really know the reason tell us about it to discuss this with each other.
????????????
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

The specific reason makes me to defence in my religion and give all my priorities to defence for it, this is because I like my prophet and ALLAH more than my family and myself.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:The specific reason makes me to defence in my religion and give all my priorities to defence for it, this is because I like my prophet and ALLAH more than my family and myself.
What did he do to you? Brought you to this world and raised you since you were a child? Cared for you when you were sick? Got you in college? Gave you the unconditional love? Would die for you if he had to? The answers are no, no, no, no, no, no. To me, it's mindless to see someone choose their religion over family. :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

fortminor wrote:I think Israel just want to kill people and women and children without any good reason.
does anybody really know the reason ?
There are always children killed in war!

Tell me of even one war throughout all history where no children and innocent people were unintentionally killed..

The difference between Israel and Hezbolla is that Hezbolla intentionally has been sending rockets into Israeli cities with the intent on killing civilians to create havoc and terror. They do not seek to destroy military targets, just the people in general.

While Israel sends written warning in advance that they are going to bomb. They drop leaflets and post warning first that tell the people to get away to safety.

Israel is targeting places where Hezbolla keep weapons. Hezbolla keeps weapons in peoples houses. Israel does not.

Hezbolla wants Israeli land. Israel wants none of lebanon.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Ok...let me tell the reason for you: :wink:
The story begins since two Israeli soldiers illegally entered farms of south Lebanon, consequently Hezbollah captured them! In Medias (which you have given your reason from) , this was showed and reported without the first sentence (two Israeli soldiers illegally entered farms of south Lebanon) they just told that Hezbollah captured two of them over and over again :!: :!: :!:

Moreover, Israel always claims that he's human-lover, although in several bombards Israel used phosphoric bombs (that are illegal) which is a kind of chemic bomb and has stable influences on people's health till a long time. :cry:

In recent meeting of Security Counsel a proclamation against Israel was offered which 10 countries accepted, and just ONE country did not! And I wonder how that “one country” had the power to cancel and Veto it! (USA) :!: :!: :?: :!:
Is it fair that “one country” deny 10 other Ideas? :!: :?: Is it that promised democracy or equality? :!: :?:

I myself watch BBC, FOX news, CNN, VOA... to compare. None of them has reported phosphoric bombards and so many other cold-blooded acts of Israel! Because it’s against their policy! They have to work hard to hide the truth.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Dixie wrote:
:shock: :shock: Excuse me, women and children are NOT people???
:lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Dixie wrote:
fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.

Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote: Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
Sorry I thought you were another of those sexist guys. But anyway, I think a mother who has to defend her children will be even stronger and get strenght from nowhere! Defending our children is in our blood, I think. Even the weakest one could defeat anyone when it comes to defending our kids.