the world's gone mad

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Dixie wrote:
fortminor wrote: Oh.C' mon ... Im also a woman :D I can defend myself maybe.but suppose a mother who's worry about her children to be defended! Aint hard for her to defend herself and her children? :cry:
Sorry I thought you were another of those sexist guys. But anyway, I think a mother who has to defend her children will be even stronger and get strenght from nowhere! Defending our children is in our blood, I think. Even the weakest one could defeat anyone when it comes to defending our kids.
Your extremely right,Dixie.My mother always tell me this.I donnu what's that ...maybe when i became a mother ill find out better :wink:
but i really feel pity for them...that power cannot do anything when facing some soldiers with gun :cry:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote: but i really feel pity for them...that power cannot do anything when facing some soldiers with gun :cry:
Nobody can do anything against guns...

I wish someday guns and weapons were eradicated from the world... I wish they would just disappear. You'd see how it all would end...
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

me too. But I think its impossible. :(
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
fortminor wrote: :lol: you're right.i have to delet people. But actually they're defenceless people!
So women cannot defend ourselves? Come here and I will kick your ass! And we'll see who can't defend himself! :evil: How dare you.
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Now this is what I'm talking about. Just when I was starting to think you couldn't even break a glass you surprised me with this. Don't show this side of you to Jordi for his own sake. :wink: :twisted:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Now this is what I'm talking about. Just when I was starting to think you couldn't even break a glass you surprised me with this. Don't show this side of you to Jordi for his own sake. :wink: :twisted:
He knows this side of mine and always wants me to calm down :evil: He knows I can't stand sexism and other "-isms" that only mean to put differences among people.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes all what did you said exit in al-quran . and i have belived ink al-quran my prophet and allah .
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I don't know why talking again about religion. :? Israel is attacking Lebanon... still.
I thought that Israel is enough wise not to start a war and I don't know why the whole population, new-born kids are responsible for what some terroristic groups do. I know that not all the country's territory can stay under control of the authorities and blame lebanese and crush their houses - no, I don't think it's right.

I'm more impressed with what is going on in Georgia - russain south neighbour. Georgia - Abkhazia conflict. You know about two new (not very new but still) presidents In Ukraine and Georgia. I can't stand them both - it seems they do their best to make the people and relationship with Russia poorer. I don't care much about the relationship, but I simply don't understand why the government is so merciless to it's people. I don't like mister Saakashvilli speaking English while his nation is going to listen to him and understand georgian. that's weird
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Your post reminds me of something, Tora. If Earth was indeed a reality tv show (like it was in one SouthPark episode), it was a Jerry Springer show. :twisted:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes you are right Tora
we must start to talk about the war in lebanon , do you know the reason for israel to that
because it wants to stop all the resistance movements in GAZA and south of lebanon , and I think that is more impossible to stop that .
because it is forget that they are earth in lebanon and GAZA still invader
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Why do we care now since the mess of the Middle East has been lingering for a long time? It never works for both sides when people talk about diplomacy and peace. I am really, sick and tire of it. Forget about it! You can’t help it but just make it worse. Who give a $hit about the Jews, the Palestinians and the others who is involved. Let them do what ever they want. It doesn’t matter anymore. :twisted: :twisted: Life is short, let live and enjoy people!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

vince90 wrote:Why do we care now since the mess of the Middle East has been lingering for a long time?

We have to pay attention to this because it affects the entire world.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I heard you man, but I am running out of patience. I don’t see there is a way out of it and I can’t take it anymore. :(