EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do You believe in love by the Enternet

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Do You believe in love by the Enternet

Postby eman » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:57 am

[[color=red]b]what do u think about the internet
relation... :?:
if pesron fall in love with another person by the net....does its work or not...they meet each other in the net then they fall in the love ,they talk about beautifull things and they know all their sacret ,some times its work and some times doesnt work...some of them have after internet relation broken heart. :cry: ..[/b]
get sick ,hate hisself regaret that he or she fall in love..and some of them get married and have children :lol:[/color]
[color=darkred]does this relation work :?:
what do u think?[/color]
eman
Gold Member

i'm not sure

Postby Yingpink » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:17 am

it's hard to keep howeve,and maybe too fake.i never believe it cus internet is just internet,it's hard to find a true man on it,i mean you can't find out what he or she really thinks,what he/she really likes,what they really look as well.ppl will just say some beautiful words in a room on line,maybe they are rude or rough or too old or sth like that and there has been a lot of horrible cases about this,but find joy in reality is more safe,more sweet.
it's wired why ppl trust in virtual world instead of reality,i think. :roll:
Yingpink

I'm not sure as well- well, maybe...

Postby modesty » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:10 am

And for that reason very often 'internet aquaintances' are veryfied by the reality. As far as I'm concerned I would probably never be brave enough to meet a person from a chatroom in a reality. It's not a matter of my look, oh no.. :) I simply would be afriad of the fact that THIS person may disappoint me somehow or that I may not come across the expectations of THIS person... however, I know, that relationships from the Internet have a real chance to fulfil and to change into real love. The best example is a member of my family. She met her love in a chatroom:)
modesty

Postby Anahita » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:19 am

it depends on a persons who are involved in this affair at the first place .. there is always a way to understand and know the personality of your companion by his/ her ways for expressing themselves .. it’s a little different from real life for sure .. and more harder I should say .. it really needs patient and smart moves .. you should be fast and can read between the lines .. and you should spend much times with him/her online .. its quite necessary since it’s the only way to understand their real soul gradually .. personally I think , if some one is brave enough and doesn’t fear of difficulties and possible problems .. he/she can reach to love , even through net .. one great philosopher has said " you can even move the mountains , just if you want to do it from bottom of your heart " :wink: :D
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Oriani » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:00 pm

I think this topic is related to me :P :P hehe :)
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

FRIENDS WITHOUT FACES

Postby Soraya » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:32 pm

This is funny! cos I was asking my self same question about how do people interact with each other through words only!!

But I think, while we read a story, we interact and feel with its characters then why not we have different emotions for people who are talking with us via words only.

However, about love... it's kind of hard unless you see the person.. even a picture of him/her

Sometimes, you have a chatting friend that you like and you draw him a picture in your mind.. if he's away from that picture may be the love will vanish!!

One more thing, whether it's love through the internet or not ... in love, some people just end up with a broken heart.. It’s life

check this .. it's very nice .. hope you will like it

http://www.strawberrylady.com/friendswi ... tfaces.htm

Soraya

Postby shokin » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:20 pm

One of my little sister is one example.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Anahita » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:28 am

shokin wrote:One of my little sister is one example.

Shokin

An example? what has happened for her? :?:
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby shokin » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:35 pm

She did find love by internet. This summer, she's been one week to Alger, then he came one week into Switerland.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:54 pm

Oh, its so awesome!(^_^)
Anahita
Platinum Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions