American soldiers before and after

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

GoldenPearl

American soldiers before and after

Post by GoldenPearl »

I wanna compare between the American solder in 1991 and those in 2006
I loved the American solders when I was a kid

I had beautiful memory about the Americans solders
it is like a dream but I still remember it and my mother told me about it . when I was 5 y in 1991 when the war of Iraq and Kuwait , and the American and the foreign army came to help Kuwait
And we were living in a Saudi town between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and we left our home to my uncle home in a near town the Iraqis tanks entered my town and they shoot my elementary school that I studied there after two years
Anyway I live a war when I was 5 y
A groups of the American and the foreign vehicles were passing before my uncle house and the children where gathered to see it including me and when they saw us they buy candies from near shops and throw it to us I got two and they do this when we gathered and the children were saying please, please in English to have more candy , I was say please but I wasn't know what it mean and we also pointing to them by victory sign by our fingers like this V the children looked funny and I was doing this too
And some children was hide from them to take a look at their cars
not only me my friend has a memory of this war he said that he was standing at his house door With his young brother 2 y looking at their vehicle and a female soldier stop her car and went to her brother and kissed him and played with his hear then she left .
but look at them now , what do you think they gonna leave in the memory of the Iraqis children now ???????
I lived this memory for along time and it give me a good impression about the Americans and who look like them
Though they have the same goal which is fighting Iraq but the way is different and the president is different too
I loved the Americans solders but I hate them now
And this memory is real I wish it was just a dream
story about prophet Muhammad my lover
He gathered his army to fight who don't believe in God but if they believe he will leave them alone and when he saw a dog having poppies he order the whole army to change their way to not scared this dog
Have you heard that American commander ordered his army to change their way to not scared an Iraqis child ?????????

from
Golden Pearl
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

American soldiers are still the same Golden Pearl. Only now thousands of men from Iran, Syria and many other countries have come into Iraq to fight with Americans.

When you were small and in Saudi there was no fighting between Saudi and Americans and Americans were not afraid to be killed by a child with a hand grenade. BUt now in Iraq American soldiers can be killed by children so they have to be careful.
But when the American soldiers are sure that the Iraqi kids are good, then they will be just as kind as they were to you when you were small.
I know this because I know personally some of these American soldiers who are in Iraq and they love all children.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: I know this because I know personally some of these American soldiers who are in Iraq and they love all children.
I know a marine guy who loves kids more than anything. He was on my top list of my-baby's-daddy because of the way he treats kids. Too bad his Japanese girlfriend is too cute for him to notice I was around.
Vinamilk

Post by Vinamilk »

The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Vinamilk wrote:The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Oh really........ then hopefully they will shoot you! :roll:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

danyet wrote:
Vinamilk wrote:The American soldiers haven't changed at all. All of them are dummies for Bush's plots.
Oh really........ then hopefully they will shoot you! :roll:
Yes,they shoot you and other people ! just because you don't agree with them.It's their policy ! A real terrorism ! :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Are you trying to prove that proof that blonds are dumb or something?
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Not at all !
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

:) Sorry that was in 1990 but I was 5 years and my friend was girl not boy .
Anyway
I still remember when the Kuwaitis run to Saudi Arabia
Like the Lebanese now then the Saudi government took them by buses to a save place
And took who stay in my town and I still remember when I was playing in Iraqis tank with my brothers and sisters after the war and when we back after we left our house to my uncle house we found our house opened and the door was shoot by a strong gun I asked my father about it and he said that was the Saudi army that fight Iraq in that time they were looking for Iraqis solders [ and I remember my mother when she was shutting the windows by a plastic tape coz she was afraid of the poising bombs of saddam [ I don't know what you call it and my mother asked God to get saddam out of his home like he did to us and get us out of our home for six months ]
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

That is interesting, Golden Pearl!
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

---
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

---
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

this is a vidio about amercan and saudi guys are playing war game and loughing at amercan girl with them
the amercans are really funny :lol:
and it work only on nokia multimeadia
I just can't stop lough :lol:
sorry the link is don't work I have this vidio on my computer and I don't belive that I am talking to danyet :shock:
I can give it by my msn but not to boys :roll:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

so give it to me..
I dont use MSN,Don't you have a Yahoo ID ? :roll:
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

why don't you use msn I think it is better than yahho
my msn is
*******.com
my yahoo Id but I don't open it usually
it is
*******.com
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

GoldenPearl wrote:why don't you use msn I think it is better than yahho
my msn is
*******.com
my yahoo Id but I don't open it usually
it is
*******.com
Thanks ,I'll add ya there.
i try to sign in an ID in MSN in a week ! :)
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

Well, I hate wars but I love wars games like medal of honor it is my favorite game
And it become more fun when I play it 2p with my brother . I play this game since it appear on ps1 .

And you all can have that video about the American and Saudi guys by my msn
Love you all

And I wanna ask the Americans a question
Do you scare of the Saudis ??? honestly
soryy but
when I chat with the Americans and told them that I am Saudi they just runaway
So I have to lie on them and said I am from another country to make them chatting with me .
I am not scary !!!
Are we vampires or some thing ????
And lenyye said Saudi Arabia is not a save country ?????
What wrong with Saudi Arabia ????
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

Just I wanna tell you that I am chatting with American boy ,18 y who wanna be a solder [ we met in a teen chat ] and I didn't scare him , he scared me [ sitting in a dark room , a rid light on his face , staring at the cam ] he looked like a vampire , and I told him to introduce him self in this topic [ it is an order ] to give us more information about the American solders . WHEN I KNOW THAT HE IS A SOLDER I surrender to him and said : I come with peace , I have no gun , I am just a little peaceful girl who love the Americans solders and didn't hold a gun in her life , you don't know how much I love the American solders …………lolololololololololololol………………....I hold my heart ……
and this topic become my diary and I will capture this boy and bring him here [ in English club camp ] . but I will try to be careful , he is so dangerous boy I won't let him runaway , he must join us . he is my catch but he still scare me , I never scared like that .and he asked me why I am scared ??? and I said : well you are sitting in a dark room with a rid light on your face and you are a solder that why ……..
my sisters were about to cry when they saw him and couldn't look at him more and said : we won't talk to Americans,,, lololololol but he is not that awful I think he was kidding coz I told him that I wanna see his face on msn .. he scared me on msn , how about if he is standing before me , I won't be ok , then … .that was really, really ,really terrifying …
And I am talking to you about others coz I feel that I belong to this forum and it is like my second home and it is big like my family , I think we are a family here, called English club members and we help each other here ,right . I am still scared ,,, what if I was a prisoner of those solders ,I will die of fear and couldn't bear looking at them and that will be my end and the worst thing could happened to me ,,,Thank God I am not in Iraq ………. they are really terrifying not funny like that video that I have .
What do you think of this Danyet ????? you know them better than me
I still have this boy on my msn I think I am gonna delete him soon .
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

Coz I start telling you some of my memory I wanna tell you some about my self
I am from middle east, a Muslim Girl ,an Arabic girl , a Saudi girl who proud of that so much and proud of my culture a lot .
My heart is green [ like the Saudi flag ] and Islam is my blood and the air that I leave by , and I wear a cover on my face and I have some to say about my self .
My English is not that good and I try hard to learn a new words to speak fluently
And when I write the topics I use word program to correct the spelling [ my daily nightmare ] then I copy it to a translations program to chick the meaning then I copy it to the forum . I got A in both English grammar and translation , I don't need to study hard before the exam in my college and have a good grades while my friends are killing their self of studying and at the last the cry of their grades
at high school I got 99% in English while my friends get 80% , 75% …..etc and I was excellent in math too I got 97% and chemistry 96%, physics 93% .
, I often won the perfect student prize in the school and I have many appreciating certificates .
And I read a lot
and I love the nature so much , I think it is the most wonderful and beautiful and
Thing in this planet it is as beautiful as the children laughs
Here is my first msn
fond-of-*******.com
yeah, I am fond of nature and I love the sunset and the sunrise and I love the poems of William words worth who loves the nature too and I love lesnt to classic music to, it is charms . and I forget to till you that I am a good dancer .
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

I am a member in many forums Arabic , Japanes [ I didn't speak to japanes before , they are really friendly ] and
a new member in http://www.englishforums.com wher you can find people from all over the worlds .
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

I am a member in many forums Arabic , Japanes [ I didn't speak to japanes before , they are really friendly ] and
a new member in http://www.englishforums.com wher you can find people from all over the worlds .
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I think that you need not take this 18 yeard old American who wants to be a soldier seriously. He could be anything at all. He could be too stupid to be able to get into the army. The soldiers that I know would not want to harm or scare you.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

well, :lol:
I told him about you and told him that I will give you his msn , he didn't mind , so if you wanna have his msn I will give it to you coz I will kick him out of my msn .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I don't want to talk to him!
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

GoldenPearl wrote:
And I wanna ask the Americans a question
Do you scare of the Saudis ??? honestly
soryy but
when I chat with the Americans and told them that I am Saudi they just runaway
ROFLAMO! it has happened for me too! once me and my Philippines friend were in a music room, having some fun and dancing, then this American guy popped up from no where and joined the room. he grabbed me for the first round of dance without even saying Hi!! :lol: hahahaha! but you should saw his respond as soon as he heard I am Persian!!! Mr ALL DANCING MIGHTY ran away from the room like his tail was on fire!!! :P :lol: :lol: man, i missed the chance for giving him a slap across his face for his rude , stupid manner toward ladies but oh well, i guess it was his lucky day! :lol: :twisted: :lol:
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

I was chatting in 1-language chat room where I speak to many people around the world [ America, Canada, Turkey , china ,Poland , newsland , and I chatted with a Mexican Girl for three hours , she said that the Mexican talk a lot [ like me ] she was studying about Islam . she told me that the Arabic language is the mother of the Spanish language and she know some Arabic words [ I think the Arabic and the Mexican looks like each other , after the explosion that happened in London a Mexican man was killed coz the Murder thought that he is Arabic ] , Thailand , [ Russians , Americans , British , Australian ] from teen chat . I chatted for two hours with American boy 16 y [ was so kind ] , he is a catholic and he has a Muslims friends , he told me when they were playing and when his friends were run after him to kick him after he lose a match and he was believe that we all are God sons , I told him we all are God slaves not sons , then we agree to not talk about our religions ] [ and some one here said God is a moon ,hehehehehehe ] and I met a new friends , she is Japanese from learn English in Japan , I give her my msn but we didn't chat yet .
I love the English language it connect me to the whole world .
I never speak to African before . I had many friends in 1-language chat room .
I chatted with Poland boy , we share the same interest which is drawing cartoons and he show me some of his work in fan are site .
And I am still traveling around the forums and chat rooms to know more about other people , other cultural , other languages , other believes , that was really fun , I enjoy my trip while I am sitting on my share . I love to had many friends around the world
I enjoy meeting new friends . and now I am staying here in my vacation , I will back to college after a month and half , to study English literature for the second year
[ I study , drama , poetry , assay writing , translation , English grammar , some Arabic literature , prose , an Islamic subject , and I will study a subject about the economy ]
In girls college of education which means I will be an English teacher when I graduate and I was complaining [ why we study English literature while we will teach English language , and they said that I have to know the culture of the native speakers who speak English and I will study the history of English language , I was complain and I didn't like my section but now I am happy with it coz I see the result on my English ,,,,,,,,,,,,I was and still have fun when I learn more English …I will make my professional to serve this wonderful language I feel that I traitor of my language , I love the Arabic too but I am not excellent in Arabic grammar it is more difficult than the English grammar , my first year in the college wasn't good coz I wanted to study medicine , I got 96% my total in high school which make me study in any college I want but the medicine is hard and I can't bear looking at died human before me and medicine is a big responsibly , a human life between your hand and I can't cut a human by a knife even if that will help him or her, I think the surgery is the hardest job ever , I prefer to die more than be surgeon . and I can't be nurse either I can't bear looking at bloods and wounds . I am sensitive and literature is the best to me . but I won't get hurt if I saw it . that why I hate the game Grand theft Auto it is a aggressive. and I prevent my young brother from killing the people in the game but he steal the cars , I hate this game Idea and I said to my young brother 6 y try to not steal the cars and drive your own car . this game is made for the criminals not for the teens . I told you what happened to my brother in video game topic ….hey,,,that may look silly but I don't break a rule ,even in a game , that why I often won the perfect student prize ,
Coz I don't break the school rules , and when some of my classmate break a rule they punish the whole class except me , and if they wanna look for forbidden things in their bags they don't touch mine , but that wasn't fun at all , they were having fun by breaking the rules , too bad I graduate from high school I didn't try this .
Wait ,,,did I break this forum rule [ not put my problem to public ] well,, that feels good ,,,,,,see how innocent I am hehehehehehehe.
Look , I joined the native speakers of English for two years and I know what they think .
Do I need to study drama or poetry to know their culture ???
Coz it is clear in the moves and programs [it is ,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex] how disgusting is this , don't they have minds ,,, the stubbed natve speakers that I met have these intrest [ be naked on the cam, they live for sex, have sex on the cam , talk about their private
Parts , all they think about is sex sex sex sex sex , how awful is this ,,,, I never had sex
But only with the right man [husband] or boy friend , or even think about it ,
Thank God that I am Muslim and living in Saudi Arabia ,
This what I learned about your culture ,,,,so where are the clever people and the successful people who made the civilization of the west and make it developed more than the third world , I don't think I am gonna find them in a chat rooms ,,, they must be busy with there work like Bill Gates [ the manger of Microsoft I always read his biography to point at him and said : this is the leader , one of the leaders who made
The modern world ] I wanna chat with people like him ,,, I read a book called how to plan for your life coz I don't wanna be a loser , I wanna live for a goal that may change the world , or let say the Arabic world , I wanna be a leader and a civilization maker ,,, who can leave a trace of great success like niuton , like the scientist ,,,,
I can't be silly and seek for the pleasure of my body and wanna seek the pleasure of my mind it is better ,,,, I can't bear joining the stubbed people coz I don't wanna wast my time with losers , gloomy people ,,, I wanna join the leaders ,, to learn from them
I enjoy learning new thing ,,, I loved the math and chemistry and physics coz it make me think and think and use my brain ,,, it is the real pleasure …. I hate who only think of their body needs and don't use their brain ????
So where I can find a clever people to be more successful in my life ,,, coz I care of developing my nation ,,,country ,,,and my self ,,,,,,,
I am a civilization maker ,,, that what some Arabic boys and girls care about
I am clever not silly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I wanna be a big leader and successful , rich and I don't believe that there is some thing called impossible , I don't wanna be a loser , I don't wanna spend my life for nothing or with out achieve any thing ,,, this is not me … Bill Gates is my inspiration in this life and my first inspiration is prophet Muhammad peace be upon him who succeed in every thing and every side
I am a Muslim not Jew or Christian I think of what is after the death ,,, and what I should do to go to paradise ……….
I am a clever and love to join the clever and successful people , but where I can find them ,,,, I am sure they are not in chat rooms …..
I am not like the American and the western teens who think of sexual relationship
I think of leadership and success and be happy in my life …..
That what Antony Robbines talk about in his book awaken the within giant
I think I joined the wrong people . what do you think of my speech ?????
You can visit Antony Robbins site …..a successful man whom I love …
And I don't listen to songs or watch moves ,,,, it is a waste of time …
And I delete the I D of all the stubbed teens on my msn ,,, I don't chat for nothing ..
And I won't back to chat rooms any more … it is waste of time …
My best wishes
Hanan
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

I have an indian friend ,she was very friendly , we were friends in high school , she borned in saudi arabia and grow there and she talks and acts like us
who met here can't believe that she is indain but she looks like indian and yesterday i chat with scotland boy and a boy from beligium in europ and I hear his voice , I never made an audoi conversation with a forgner before , he said hellow are ya there
but I had proplem with the mic and I said to him to not scare me like that stubbed amercan but then I delete his ID coz I don't wanna waste my time with a boy and anahita can we be friends and can you add me to your msn , I never spoke to iranian before :lol:
I speak to many people around the world but I don't wanna chat with the teens they are stubbed ,,,and my indian friend traveled to study , too bad I didn't give her my msn ..she give me her phon number in my city but they are out of thier house and I had a friend from jorden , she was studing with me too but she traveled to jordan after the high school .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

GoldenPearl wrote:I,,,,so where are the clever people and the successful people who made the civilization of the west and make it developed more than the third world

The reason the that western civilization became so successful is because of Christianity. It was Christianity that changed and unified the early tribes and clans of Europe.

GoldenPearl wrote: I don't think I am gonna find them in a chat rooms
You are right! There is nothing in chat rooms for you.

What is "stubbed"?
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

And danyet !!!! take it easy that was a stupid offer and you always angry !!!
Don't you laugh or smile !!!
What wrong with you ???
Be happy !!! life is good
Have fun!!1 and your avtar is like you treating us by this thing on your shoulder
Did you laugh , even for one time in your life !!!
Have you ever smile ???
You are so gloomy
Share up man !!!
See I laugh a lot coz I am happy !!! thank God
Anyway , anahita I don't know what wrong with them ,, y they runaway ,,,,,who cares
I think we are close to each other Saudi Arabia and iran [ Arabic and Parisian ]

yeah I hate the stupid people in the chat rooms ,,have no aims in life ...
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

and danyet Islam was the reson of the devloping of the arabs in the past , you know if you read the arabs history they invent the zero and many thing I should read some history I wasn't excelent in history when I was at school but I will study the history of the arabs and islam by my self and I have alot to say but my english don't help .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

It is true that Arabs invented some important things a long time ago but their religion has not prevented them from fighting amongst themselves even yet! Arabs are not able to ally themselves, it seems and this has held them back.

You still have not told me, what does "Stubbed" mean?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I think it means stupid.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

that is right lenyye , I always lose grades because of my bad spilling :lol:
the british teens were laughing at my spelling .
Last edited by GoldenPearl on Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

Islam prevent us from fighting each other and set a rule that who kill for no seruos reason is deserve to be killed but this rule only applied by the court not by the people them self
and the old arabs said :
the arabs agree to not agree :lol:
not all the arabs compay for Islam rules , like now the sunna and chea in Iraq they are muslim but they fight each other ,,, and this why the enemy is strong than us the arabs don't united with each other ,,, if they do ,then no one can defete them like those in the past .
my speech is so clear in palstain and iraq ,,,
what a bad speling this coz I write dirctly ,,with out use word office .
when the arabs back to islam rules ,,, then they will be like prophet muhhamad and his companion
they were better than us now,, they were more brave and more strong than us now .
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

That rule that I talked about give the murder two choices :
Give his soul like he killed another soul and be killed before the people ,,,so they learned a lesson and fear of doing this crime too .
Or he should pay money to the victim family the money that they want ,,,some of them pay a million Saudi riyal ,,,some pay three million ,,,some has no money so people help hem and give him money or some princes in Saudi Arabia help him to free his neck [ the family of the murder go to the princes and ask them that ]
And other don't pay anything at all if one adult of the victim family forgive hem and said I make hem free but this happened when the murder is sitting before the people
And the sword is upper than hem ,,,a religious man ask the victim family and begging them to make hem free ,,,some family don't forgive the murder ,,, then the rule applied at hem .
This Islamic rule is applied in Saudi Arabia ,,,the crimes here is less than those in USA .they put the murder in jail for some years then he got out and kill again,,
I talked about that with the catholic boy but he didn't understand and said : why you don't consider the grade of the crime ??? well , this is the human rule but god(Allah) rule is better coz the victim has died ,,,why we look at how she or he died then we judge about that ,,oh, please ,don't they think of the mother or the father of the victim
How they feel they have take their right from this murder . the human rules is not like God ( Allah) rules . when that boy here this ,,he said I love God and this is not fair
Well ,, the human rule is fair with the murder not with the victim ,,,no wonder the crimes is spread so fast in USA ,,, I don't believe that 13 y could kill a human .
And I hate the American video games is so aggressive , I prevent my brothers from play it ,
The Islamic rule that comes from God (Allah) in the holy quran teach the murder
How awful is his crime !!!
The human life is so important in Islam and Islam prevent us from killing the foreigners who live in Islamic country ,,if some one kill one of those ,he won't go to paradise and won't smell it .
This is a warning from God (Allah) but al-Qaeda is against the Islamic rules and kill the innocent and here in Saudi Arabia we fight the terrorism , my brother works with the cups and fight the terrorism and they caught many of them ,,they are so dangerous
People ,they did many explosion in the capital of KSA ( Saudi Arabia ) .
They can't be Muslims .,,,never they fight us ,
My brother is threaten to kill by one of those terrorism coz he fight them .
GoldenPearl

Post by GoldenPearl »

hey,,,people can't have sex on cams :lol:
that beligium trick me :lol:
I told him why those teens block me though I didn't do anything wrong
he said : coz they wanna have sex with u on cam .
That can't be true :lol:
I said : oh , that is awful ,,,is it a jock ,,,what a new information . I never heard of this .
lolololololol
I didn't sleep good at that night we were chating at 3 am here .
he runaway ,, if he back I will teach him a lesson ,he said that he is 17 ,I think he lied .
is beligium a country in earup :lol:
and the other scare me .
and one here testing me called Butler ,,,
I am not a toy for those boys
boys can't be trusted .
I should be careful ,next time
I didn't relize what that boy meant
I was wonder why he was laughing
I will teach them a lesson
I am not stupid , I wasn't carefull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
they runeaway ,they can't face me ,I will kick their asses .
no one miss with me ,, it is a warning :lol:
I am not a toy :x
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Aww, don't be angry hon, such a things are happening in the chat rooms all the time, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. (lolol, i know what you mean by the way! At my first year in Web world I was lucky that my Pilipino net sis was there for me to guide and help me about how to use my YIM tools for stopping a guys who were harassing me :lol: :lol: :lol: , damn stupid chat rooms! lolol)
hey,,,people can't have sex on cams
that beligium trick me
I told him why those teens block me though I didn't do anything wrong
he said : coz they wanna have sex with u on cam .
That can't be true
I said : oh , that is awful ,,,is it a jock ,,,what a new information . I never heard of this
*coughs* well I am afraid that its kind of true. lol, i know, its shocking but cyber sex is a very common thing in Web these days. ( although its not that horrible thing actually. the couples who are in love really and live far from each other, can use of web cam for having some fun and personally I don't see any problem with that) but like every thing else, when people losing their balance and passing over limits, this simple fun turns into a perverted, disgusting thing that can makes a lot of trouble for the ones who are involved in it and i have heard even in some countries its illegal and considered as a crime.