EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Virginity

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Rui » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:49 pm

well, for me sex its like NIKE.. JUST DO IT 8) i really dont get some thoughts, for me sex its like any other thing.. it should be done whenever the persons involved want, i really do not like when people are under a law, and they avoid to do what they want just to follow it, my god.. i just cant imagine that two persons can be in love for each other and then when one of them tells the other that had had sex in the pass all the love go away, this its just incredible... sex its physical, has nothing to do with love.
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Elba » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:15 am

For me sex is a very important part of love.

I mean, Love is the car, and sex all the mecanic parts. How to do in order the car run, only put your feet on the acelerator.
How to show you want to be like another part of the body of your BF/GF, well only have sex.

If you don´t love someone, you couldn´t have sex, or maybe you could but the experience will be awful, disgusting, etc.
If you love someone, all what happen between you, include if you close and eye, will have a meaning. Sex would be the most magnificient act. Not something dirty, sex will the materiaization of your love.

It doesn´t matter if you have sex before or after marry, the most important think is the materialization of your love, and be sure you love the other person. Like Rui Says: JUST DO IT !!

:wink:
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:01 am

Anahita wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Anahita wrote:
No, having a good sex relationship is part of a good marriage. If your woman can't satisfying you in bedroom you will ditch her after a while and will look for other woman who can make you HAPPY!

Is this a statement or a question, Anahita? :?

Well, its a statement about the nature of men and how they are dealing with sex. Although I think same thing could be told about women as well. Behind every good marriage is a good sex relationship and personally I think sex is more meaningful than just doing a physical thing. it’s a communicating way for understanding your partner better and that’s why its as important as other aspects of love.

Well, to me whoever dumps another person because that person is not good in bed is an uncompassionate person. Generally, men don't dump their women for not being good in bed if they really love them. Same goes for women, to me.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:07 am

LennyeTran wrote: Generally, men don't dump their women for not being good in bed

That's because from a mans point of view for a woman to be good in bed all she has to do is show up for the occasion! :wink: :wink:
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:14 am

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Generally, men don't dump their women for not being good in bed

That's because from a mans point of view for a woman to be good in bed all she has to do is show up for the occasion! :wink: :wink:

Exactly! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

GOOD BYE

Postby ahmedgamal » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:28 am

my study year is going to start so good bye all of you.whether you agree with my opinion or not.. :cry: what a loss!!I enjoyed my time here
see you in my holidays
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby Anahita » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:14 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Anahita wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Anahita wrote:
No, having a good sex relationship is part of a good marriage. If your woman can't satisfying you in bedroom you will ditch her after a while and will look for other woman who can make you HAPPY!

Is this a statement or a question, Anahita? :?

Well, its a statement about the nature of men and how they are dealing with sex. Although I think same thing could be told about women as well. Behind every good marriage is a good sex relationship and personally I think sex is more meaningful than just doing a physical thing. it’s a communicating way for understanding your partner better and that’s why its as important as other aspects of love.

Well, to me whoever dumps another person because that person is not good in bed is an uncompassionate person. Generally, men don't dump their women for not being good in bed if they really love them. Same goes for women, to me.

Well, I said it in general and according to what I had seen and read around. It really depends on the personality and conditions of couples. Personally, since I am an emotional person and kind of romantic, I wont ditch my man if he cant be good in bed cause i want his heart at the first place not his body. unlike some men who are choosing their partner because of the sexual elements like virginity, being hot and such, I prefer to look for other aspects in him first like how much he cares about me and is he a smart, intelligent man or not. So I second you at this point and I am agree with you. But unfortunatly its some thing that happens out there and many people are getting hurt because of it...
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby snowecho » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:53 pm

If decide have sex with someone.that means I want to
marry with this guy. I don't want my husband care if I am not a virgin
snowecho

Postby MissLT » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:29 am

Anahita wrote:Well, I said it in general and according to what I had seen and read around. It really depends on the personality and conditions of couples. Personally, since I am an emotional person and kind of romantic, I wont ditch my man if he cant be good in bed cause i want his heart at the first place not his body.

I knew you would think this way. 8)

Anahita wrote:unlike some men who are choosing their partner because of the sexual elements like virginity, being hot and such,

But to me this has nothing to do with dumping one person because that person is not good in bed. In my perspective, there's no such thing as being bad in bed. I mean, there's something as don't know what to do in bed. Yeah, I agree to that because I think don't know what to do in bed has no association with being bad in bed. However, totally being bad in bed? What's that?

Anahita wrote: But unfortunatly its some thing that happens out there and many people are getting hurt because of it...

Who are those people? From where I live, people don't get dumped for being bad in bed. They get dumped for being a bitch, ~, skank, obsessive, control freak, insensitive, dumb, etc. but no being bad in bed.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Admiral » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:41 am

my study year is going to start so good bye all of you.whether you agree with my opinion or not.. what a loss!!I enjoyed my time here
see you in my holidays

thank you very much for the time you stayed here. I'm very happy because of the egypt form of my name.
Admiral

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions