BAD NEWS.... Iran: horrible aircraft disaster.......

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

iwantmore

BAD NEWS.... Iran: horrible aircraft disaster.......

Post by iwantmore »

:cry: . Yesterday, a passenger aircraft burned while it was landing at a airport in Mashhad city( North-East Iran), at least 30 passengers were killed in the accident. This plane which trade-mark was TU-154 and made by Russia, belonged to Iran Airtour airline, carried 145 passengers from Bandar Abbad city in South Iran. According to the national television, one of the plane's wheels had a puncture while landing made the plane off the runway and crash into the road-blocks nearby and burned.
47 passengers were taken to the hospital, 97 passengers were said to survive..
Last of all, I'd like to share this pang with my friend Anahita, who's from Iran....
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

yes,It was a real disaster!
sorry for the victim's families! :roll:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Gosh! Our airplanes crush with sad frequency.
I say sorry
Vinamilk

Post by Vinamilk »

Is American reponsible for this accident because of his embargo ? Iran can't afford to buy new airplane since american laid an embargo
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: BAD NEWS.... Iran: horrible aircraft disaster.......

Post by Anahita »

iwantmore wrote::cry: . Yesterday, a passenger aircraft burned while it was landing at a airport in Mashhad city( North-East Iran), at least 30 passengers were killed in the accident. This plane which trade-mark was TU-154 and made by Russia, belonged to Iran Airtour airline, carried 145 passengers from Bandar Abbad city in South Iran. According to the national television, one of the plane's wheels had a puncture while landing made the plane off the runway and crash into the road-blocks nearby and burned.
47 passengers were taken to the hospital, 97 passengers were said to survive..
Last of all, I'd like to share this pang with my friend Anahita, who's from Iran....
Si, it was such a horrible disaster. :( It's all because we cant afford buying a new planes becuase of USA's embargo's and these old ones don’t have the international standards for using in transporting travels or cargoes any more. As usual the politic men fighting with each other and ordinary people should pay for their foolishness. :(
Thanks for your kind words Mio Amico, I wantmore, I appreciate it. :)