EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do You believe in love by the Enternet

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Let us Think in the right way

Postby osmansum » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:58 pm

Dear Member,
Why not the internet makes the distance very near
Why not
I can see and speak with the other partner
I can see him
But the actual meeting between the lovers has another taste
What is the action if I stay in Canada and love somebody from USA?
I can't travel to hear or she can't travel to me

Note:-
All things is possible on the internet
Love and sell and buy and any thing you want
osmansum

Postby Admiral » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:29 pm

To be precise, I have never believed in love in the internet. But now I am in a bad positon that I have to believe it, because my fiancee, you know.
Maybe Internet is just an easy way of communicating. Yeah it has a lot of disadvantages but better to stay in contact with the girl you love than having to forget about her.
Admiral

Postby osmansum » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:36 pm

Admiral
You put your hand on the thing that what I want to say
Its way of communication no more than
But the ways of love is very different
How the connection between me and my love can can be establish on the internet or when I see her
When I chatting with her or when I talk to her
In romantic climate
The traditional ways has another meaning
Not the internet
osmansum

Re: FRIENDS WITHOUT FACES

Postby hongdiem » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:38 am

Soraya wrote:This is funny! cos I was asking my self same question about how do people interact with each other through words only!!

But I think, while we read a story, we interact and feel with its characters then why not we have different emotions for people who are talking with us via words only.

However, about love... it's kind of hard unless you see the person.. even a picture of him/her

Sometimes, you have a chatting friend that you like and you draw him a picture in your mind.. if he's away from that picture may be the love will vanish!!

One more thing, whether it's love through the internet or not ... in love, some people just end up with a broken heart.. It’s life

check this .. it's very nice .. hope you will like it

http://www.strawberrylady.com/friendswi ... tfaces.htm

SO NICE SORAYA ! :wink:
hongdiem

Postby iwantmore » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:43 am

Nice question!
I think love in Internet has both good and bad sides.
Good ones: you can meet a lot of people, around the world. You can also learn a lot from them .....
Bad ones: There're no true loves. Just ephemera.
iwantmore

Postby Oriani » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:21 am

I believe in Love by Internet! By Everything! :oops:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby andes » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:10 am

love in internet?
good impression is possible..
but,love? ridiculous
(':?')
andes
Silver Member

Postby Anahita » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:29 am

andes wrote:love in internet?
but,love? ridiculous

Why? why its impossible? or ridiculous? Just because we want it this way? Just because we have been told ITS NOT REAL? do you think meeting some one in real, gives us enough credit/chance for finding the real love? wrong. most of these couples who are about leaving each other, have met in REAL at first but look at them now. broken, disappointed, confused and yet don't know any thing much about their partner, about their real feelings, heart. why? just because they didn't listen. didn't pay attention, didn't care...right?
If we want we can listen, care and pay attention to our company EVERY WHERE. even through Net... and if some one wants to cheat on you, uses you or leaves you, they can do it EVERY WHERE as well, so it doesn't really that matter where you meeting people, through Net or in Real Life, there is always a risk for us to lose every thing...
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby andes » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:51 am

Anahita wrote:
andes wrote:love in internet?
but,love? ridiculous

Why? why its impossible? or ridiculous? Just because we want it this way? Just because we have been told ITS NOT REAL? do you think meeting some one in real, gives us enough credit/chance for finding the real love? wrong. most of these couples who are about leaving each other, have met in REAL at first but look at them now. broken, disappointed, confused and yet don't know any thing much about their partner, about their real feelings, heart. why? just because they didn't listen. didn't pay attention, didn't care...right?
If we want we can listen, care and pay attention to our company EVERY WHERE. even through Net... and if some one wants to cheat on you, uses you or leaves you, they can do it EVERY WHERE as well, so it doesn't really that matter where you meeting people, through Net or in Real Life, there is always a risk for us to lose every thing...

aha. you want told us that 'meeting someone in real' doesn't gives us any warrant to find a real love, don't you?
i agree with that!(that's why i coldn't believe that someone could find his/her real love through Net while it's not always possible for him/her even in a REAL.. get the point? sorry for my bad english)
andes
Silver Member

Postby Admiral » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:19 am

yes andres I agree your point.

In internet love, you can only read the words the boyfriend/girlfriend writes. You have to believe what he/she says (I have a big house, I have money etc.)
In real love, you can see his/her face looks at his/her emotions etc. You can look whether he/she really has big house, etc.

And most important: You can kiss with her! I doubt what love without kissing is.
Admiral

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions