EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

have you imagined things ??????

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

have you imagined things ??????

Postby donis » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:56 pm

do you have imagine ??? how long time after you can answer this question? i know so many peoples can not answer that without think!! but to my opinion everybody must be have imagined things for their own life , they must be sure about that and try to do it!
it must be more than what they can do , so life can continue more exciting for them :)

i wish good luck for imagines 8)
donis
Silver Member

Re: have you imagined things ??????

Postby Arale » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:54 am

donis wrote:do you have imagine ??? how long time after you can answer this question? i know so many peoples can not answer that without think!! but to my opinion everybody must be have imagined things for their own life , they must be sure about that and try to do it!
it must be more than what they can do , so life can continue more exciting for them :)

i wish good luck for imagines 8)

But really I don't want to live in fancy. I'd rather accept the fact than imagine something untrue.

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby jeffcox » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:46 am

To imagine how our lives could be is healthy if it provides inspiration and motivation.

However, if we live our lives in fantasy without striving for them, then they could make our lives bitter and unsatisfactory. That would not be so healthy.

I like to imagine, but I don't live depending on my fantasies coming true.

Dreams don't come true, they're made to come true.
jeffcox
Gold Member

Postby illusion » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:43 am

Of course I imagine and daydream most of the time therefore I chose my nickname here as Illusion...becuase I love everything which is out of reality...ha ha
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby harvester » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:44 pm

Sometimes I fall in many wonderful dream and I've once wished I could live in a dream world... But that's only dream with a lot of good, wonderful things I know it can't happen to me. It's simple unreal dream. So I think I should live with whatever I have at present, I should accept reality.
harvester
Gold Member

Postby jeffcox » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:38 am

Oh, no... don't do that. Don't accept your reality.

:idea: Use
your reality to help you achieve your dreams, or at least get as close to them as you can.

This way, you can change your reality for the better :P
jeffcox
Gold Member

Postby Admiral » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:14 am

Don't dream too often.
There are some general things you have to do independent of what you dream: Study hard to get a good job, know much about the world to earn money for you and your family.
Admiral

Postby jeffcox » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:46 pm

Don't you dream of having a good job and enough money to help your family?

Dreams are incentives for our us to change our real situation.
jeffcox
Gold Member

imagine

Postby donis » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:26 pm

everybody must be live in real life but , if we don t have some strong wishes like imagines how can we have excite of our life? if we don t do this we can be only slave of life what give us life.. but if we don t submit to this we can be leader of our life..
yes.. we can not get what wish or imagine everytime but if can do this only one time for all life it s mean you win :)

if you don t try you can not get

if you want you can do it :)
donis
Silver Member

Postby Admiral » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:50 pm

hi jeffcox I don't dream I try to fulfill everything what my boss orders me to do/ I try to memorize every function of the machines and so on to do the best out of my situation.

I like your sentence very much: Dreams don't come true, they're made to come true.
But however as I always have to update and to specify my dreams I gave up in following them.

Lord Alfred Tennison wrote:Show me a heart unfettered by foolish dreams, and I'll show you a happy man
Admiral

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions