The Attack on The Pentagon

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Efantastic

The Attack on The Pentagon

Post by Efantastic »

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Do we have to read the whole thing? :cry:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

No we don't. You only need to read the first 6 stanzas to perceive the plot of the story. Because we already know it from the media.

I also think it's funny, Saddam is a good friend of Bush, as well as Bin Laden. And such a highly technologized building like Pentagon isn't able to shoot down a passenger plane? How hilarious, or how heroic.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Admiral wrote:No we don't. You only need to read the first 6 stanzas to perceive the plot of the story. Because we already know it from the media.

I also think it's funny, Saddam is a good friend of Bush, as well as Bin Laden. And such a highly technologized building like Pentagon isn't able to shoot down a passenger plane? How hilarious, or how heroic.
Man you have a warped sense of humour what is so funny about what happened that day it was one of the greatest world tragedies of all time. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Shazzam wrote:
Admiral wrote:No we don't. You only need to read the first 6 stanzas to perceive the plot of the story. Because we already know it from the media.

Man you have a warped sense of humour what is so funny about what happened that day it was one of the greatest world tragedies of all time. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
Is that how they call the “dead body jokes”? :evil:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

it was not a joke, why do you all think I was joking?
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Admiral wrote:it was not a joke, why do you all think I was joking?
:shock: :shock:
northernwolf

My god ! the article so long

Post by northernwolf »

:( My god ! the article so long!!Hope you may conclude the clou for attacked to pentagon~~
martinyao

Post by martinyao »

why they always attack Americans? Isn't American the world protecter?