why the other people make comment about our character

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

cany_gul

why the other people make comment about our character

Post by cany_gul »

I am human and I know that I have faults about my life..
I am happy because of it. But why do the others make comments about my personality. Leave me alone with my faults.
I think nobody has right to speak about the others life.
generally in society we are trying to be a different, sophisticated but when will we get rid of speaking about the others life :evil: ,
don't analyze me!
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: why the other people make comment about our character

Post by Chet Baker »

cany_gul wrote:I am human and I know that I have faults about my life..
I am happy because of it. But why do the others make comments about my personality. Leave me alone with my faults.
I think nobody has right to speak about the others life.
generally in society we are trying to be a different, sophisticated but when will we get rid of speaking about the others life :evil: ,
don't analyze me!
You only need to ignore what they say about you. Actually, you can do whatever you want to do provided that it is lawful and doesn't affect others.
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

I wholly agree with what Chet Baker talked to you. Let ignor all of things you don't care. I'll make you feel better.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes, you have to ignore them, or more exactly, to ignore their comments. They have a problem, not you.

But these people are not the majority, lucky. They like separating good and evil so simply and associate beautiful-good awful-evil... very closed.

Act, do what you want to do. Otherwise you will become like them. Don't stop to respect them.

Try once to tell them what you think about them or to ask them what you want to know (if you want to know about them). To ensure yourself about the reason why they leave you. Did they tell you why ?

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
ayaonoki

Hello!

Post by ayaonoki »

I think that you are great.
Each person thoughts are different,too and.
But I think that I can see what oneself did not notice if I hear an opinion of a person.
jeffcox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jeffcox »

It depends on who is saying it. Why they are saying it and what they are saying.

Some people gossip, to make themselves more important or to make you look ridiculous.

Others try to give advice because they think that you have some kind of disadvantage.

You have to be courageous. Consider what they are saying and agree with it or forget it. You have to be self-confident and know who you are.
chrysan

Post by chrysan »

I think what jeffcos said is very right. If what others commented is the truth,you should accept or correct it, otherwise you can forget it.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

When people say things about you that you don't like you should begin to roll up your shirt sleeves and say, "You got a problem with me, Bucko?"

I guarantee that people will stop talking that way about you!
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

:mrgreen: why always so rude :mrgreen:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I can’t help it. I have a propensity for being bad!

(You English learners should look that word up, it is a good one for you to use!)
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

danyet wrote:I can’t help it. I have a propensity for being bad!

(You English learners should look that word up, it is a good one for you to use!)
and besides your were not rude at all, rude would be to say kill them all, they shouldnt have said that 8)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: why the other people make comment about our character

Post by sweethuman »

Dear,
Dont listen to what the world says to you , do whatever your heart and brain wants. Never follow others ideas always act upon your own thoughts coz you are the only one responsible for your deads