Shooting at Amish school

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Shooting at Amish school

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Highly interesting:(
Schooting at Amish school
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Yeah, read it today in the news. It reminds me of the shooting in Colorado, which they are still investigating the causes. The world has gone mad with nutcases. :x
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Yes - there have been some more shootings in USA lately as we can read.
However I have put here this piece of news because the tragedy happened in Amish school. So I wonder if its cause is someone whose roots are from among these world-famous pious and flawless German Amish people about whom I read so many good words in German textbooks during last hot summer holidays...
Well... then I would have to come to another conclusion that in USA everything the worst is possible. Even the best Amish people can became bad in the USA. So better don't go there at all of course.

PS. I am just kidding a bit at this moment ... I am trying at least... but...

:roll: :roll: :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

become (of course).
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

He's not Amish. And he shot them because of some revenge he said he had 20 years ago. They haven't announced what happened to him in the past that led him to do what he did today yet. He totured and sexually abused the hostages. Maybe he was suffereing the same problem while dealing with his parents, teachers, strangers, etc. Who knows....
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

We are only getting sketching details on this shooting in Australia. What I have read is horrifying. Those poor kids. He didn't kill them straight away he tortured them. What a sick b...td...! He got away with it too easy. What a coward...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Oh my, this dude was sooooo sick,

The gunman who killed five girls in an Amish schoolroom confided to his wife during the siege that he molested two relatives 20 years ago when he was boy and was tormented by dreams of doing it again, authorities said Tuesday. Investigators also said that Charles Carl Roberts IV, 32, plotted his takeover of the school for at least a week and that the items he brought -- including flexible plastic ties, eyebolts and lubricating jelly -- suggest he may have been planning to sexually assault the Amish girls before police closed in.

He knew he would have had the death penalty if he stayed alive. :x
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:Oh my, this dude was sooooo sick,

The gunman who killed five girls in an Amish schoolroom confided to his wife during the siege that he molested two relatives 20 years ago when he was boy and was tormented by dreams of doing it again, authorities said Tuesday. Investigators also said that Charles Carl Roberts IV, 32, plotted his takeover of the school for at least a week and that the items he brought -- including flexible plastic ties, eyebolts and lubricating jelly -- suggest he may have been planning to sexually assault the Amish girls before police closed in.

He knew he would have had the death penalty if he stayed alive. :x
God the death penalty in this case would have been too mild. I could not believe that when I read those details this morning on the news. What a total sicko!! He should have just taken himself out, why innocent children. It just makes me feel sick. Everytime my daughter goes out without me these days I am terrified.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Another news, Shazzam,

Holding up a copy of the gunman's suicide note at a packed news conference, Miller also suggested that Roberts was haunted by the death of his prematurely born daughter in 1997. The baby, Elise, died 20 minutes after being delivered, Miller said.

Elise's death "changed my life forever," the milk truck driver and father of three wrote to his wife. "I haven't been the same since it affected me in a way I never felt possible. I am filled with so much hate, hate toward myself hate towards God and unimaginable emptyness it seems like everytime we do something fun I think about how Elise wasn't here to share it with us and I go right back to anger."

Call me crazy but I think his daughter's death was a sign. He hurt two innocent relatives in the past, for he emotionally scared them with molestation. That was his karma, and the daughter had to pay. Karma is a bitch, I tell ya. What goes around, comes around. :roll: :roll: