have you ever eaten " Bu'n Bo` Hue' " ?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

iwantmore

have you ever eaten " Bu'n Bo` Hue' " ?

Post by iwantmore »

One of the most famous foods in Vietnam. "Bu'n Bo` Hue' " is called vermicelli and beef in English. It's main ingredients are vermicelli, ripe beef and kind of Vietnamese sauces, maybe stew bone sauce.
You must try it. It's delicious. Saying Vietnam - saying "Bu'n Bo` Hue'"
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I have. I am not crazy about it. I like “bun mam, bun bi, bun thit nuong” better. “Bun bo hue” is too spicy for westerners.
harvester
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by harvester »

Yesss, I like "bún bò huế", it tastes delicious adn spicy. And one I want to add here is "mì quảng" :D So delicious, :wink: :) , if you have chance, try it once!!!
pencil

Post by pencil »

yes, i have to say that it is more like delicious.
normally i must order up to two portions ( although its portion is far more than a normal)

by the way, let me know which "Bun bo Hue" address in Hanoi you regard as the most delicious? ( or you often eat in?) then having chance, i will try once.
calla

Post by calla »

vince90 wrote:I have. I am not crazy about it. I like “bun mam, bun bi, bun thit nuong” better. “Bun bo hue” is too spicy for westerners.
U can find them in Saigon,VN. I thinks all come from the South provinces of VN and each of them is from different provinces. If u have chance, try it there, It will be more delicious. By the way, where did u try them before? And in the western nations, they cook foods which have a little seasoning, right?But in VN is different.
gretch

Post by gretch »

here in the philippines we had a lot of vietnamese restaurant. they served really good noodles.I haven't tried that.maybe next time.
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

I never but It sound like interesting and should try to!
greencat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greencat »

Oh, I've never tried "Bun' bo` Hue' ", but I've eaten "Bun' bo` Nam Bo" many times. Are they the same ??? :D
I can see that there are a lot of Vietnamese members in this forum^^
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

When i was in Huế, i also tried to eat Bún bò Huế, very delicious. But i think it can't be more delicious than phở Nam Định. I like chè Huế. :lol: :lol: :lol:
quangson

Post by quangson »

I asked a friend who grew up in Nam Dinh Province and knew that "Phở Nam Dinh" only appeared in Ha Noi.
narris

Post by narris »

Oh, I never tried Bun bo Hue.maybe I could find a vietnamese restaurant to have a try,y'know I love spicy food and it seems very delicious :D :D