EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you think that the men and women have the equal rights?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Vega » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:14 pm

I think,if woman wants to work, so we should respect her decision, and they should respect us.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:55 pm

women wants to work because they similarly us, to men, wants to prove for herself that they have enough ability to reach success regardless men, and eventually she think that her good job it is an advantage, win.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Tora » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:19 pm

Xkalibur wrote:I think,if woman wants to work, so we should respect her decision, and they should respect us.

applying for a job seems to be an outrageous action... a very hard decision of woman making her a black sheep in the society... guys! you're so funny! :lol: no offence :wink:

I've always thought that getting a job is a nesseccity (as money makes the world go round) and a kind of expressing oneself on every existing field... I guess current society is quite well-balanced and there is no need to discuss if women should work or not :D
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:27 am

I'm sorry I thought this thread was about Mothers working.

Sure women can work if they want but as soon as they become mothers they had better think twice.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:18 am

danyet wrote:I'm sorry I thought this thread was about Mothers working.

Sure women can work if they want but as soon as they become mothers they had better think twice.

:lol: :lol:

Perhaps you should tell the Prime Minister of Australia this. As of the 1st July this year any single mother has to have at least 15 hours a week paid work or prove to the Govt that they have spent 15 hours looking for work including 9 potential jobs; which includes door knocking etc. If you don't meet this criteria you will have any pension benefits suspended (or as centrelink calls it you will be "breached"). So whilst your train of thought (obviously predates the early 30's) you might want to consider that these days the goverments are removing such choices for women. :wink:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:26 pm

danyet wrote:I'm sorry I thought this thread was about Mothers working.

women now have to be good at work, earn enough money AND to raise kids. As I suppose kids are not of less importance in woman's life but just on the contrary.

It happend so here that not every woman can afford herself to do nothing but bringing up childrenm due to money troubles. And if she's able to work and spend enought time with her children she deserves respect.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:39 pm

well, i must agree with tora and say that what we are discussing here seems a bit nosense because it looks like we are talking if a person has the right to breath :lol: , the issue is not if a women should work or not the issue is that everybody should be able to do whatever they can, want and need.
Last edited by Rui on Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:31 pm

Bow to you, Rui.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Rui » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:05 pm

Dixie wrote:Bow to you, Rui.

:roll:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Romantic » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:44 pm

well, woman can work of course and there is no question about it, but i think the good job for them is teaching because it's easy and doesn't take much time, i mean it's ok they can work.
Romantic
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions