EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

why do people drink alcohol?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

why do people drink alcohol?

Postby feanor » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:33 pm

when they are unhappy? when they are happy? for everyhing, for nothing? what do you think? what do you drink for? :wink:
feanor
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:42 am

Fun.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Arale » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:12 am

LennyeTran wrote:Fun.

Have you ever been drunk? :mrgreen:
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fadi » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:30 am

r u crazy to drink alcohol?????????
fadi

Postby Hardi » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:01 am

I think, I could drink some alcohol when it's recommended for my health.. Like for cold and so, but otherwise not. I also have drink little in some weddings to cheers, but I never been dunk. Though first time I was drink I was around of 5 years old we found my grandfathers distiller from forrest.. there was forrest start from backyard. but i did not get drunk. It was so discusting. So my brother and cousin had good idea they mixed it with water from pond.. water + frogspawn and then they drink it. :lol:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:06 am

Arale wrote:

Have you ever been drunk? :mrgreen:

I think I was really drunk just once. I don't remember what happened that night, but apparently one of our friends showed us all his balls in the middle of the street. According to my friends, he did it right in front of me, but I don't remember anything :?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Rui » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:26 am

well, i've never been drunk since... well, let me think about it, since yesterday :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:28 pm

Well I read this post and had a giggle!

I have been drunk many times. When I have seen bands etc with friends. I'm not saying that I was out of control but I was relaxed. What is the problem with that? :roll: As long as you know your limitations there should be no problem.

Once again I feel that some members judge others social habits. Why?

Live and let live! If a few drinks make some people more social and have a great time, so be it! I feel sorry for people that can't enjoy themselves! :!:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby feanor » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:40 pm

Shazzam wrote:Well I read this post and had a giggle!

I have been drunk many times. When I have seen bands etc with friends. I'm not saying that I was out of control but I was relaxed. What is the problem with that? :roll: As long as you know your limitations there should be no problem.

Once again I feel that some members judge others social habits. Why?

Live and let live! If a few drinks make some people more social and have a great time, so be it! I feel sorry for people that can't enjoy themselves! :!:

well, i get drunk regularly on most weekends :) (although this is not what the topic is about, it seems that it is already turned out to everything about alcohol :o ) it makes me relax and have a great time with friends.. and after a damn week full of lessons, it makes me turn back to life..
judging social habits? :shock: no way.. it is out of this topics limits..
Last edited by feanor on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feanor
Gold Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:06 pm

Live and let live! That's right. Until they drink and don't bother others, by being drunk, I don't care. But if some more social drunk ~ want be social to me. I don't like. I don't like if his her breath will cut my smelling organs from 2 metes long distance like a 3 meters long sword...
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions