Your interesting places!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

nhuly

Your interesting places!

Post by nhuly »

My interesting place is my house. Although where i go, i would like to come back home and jump into my bed with great pleasant. At home, I have the comfort because I live with my son only, i can do what I want; no pressure, no competiton.
Tell me your interesting places, practice with this topic, you will improve your English :wink: , surely. 8)
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

It's not home, it's a place to hide.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Your interesting places!

Post by Oriani »

nhuly
My interesting place is my house. Although where i go, i would like to come back home and jump into my bed with great pleasant.
I agree with you. Everytime that I leave college, I just think about go to my bed and sleep or at least rest for an hour.![/quote]
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, for me the most interesting place to be its the one where we wanna be, which depends of my mood and the company i have :wink: , therefore i think there's not only one interesting place but thousands of them :wink:, but ok.. i must agree with you guys, coming home at night its definitely a good feeling, specially when you are really tired your bed seems like heaven 8)
Nu

Post by Nu »

For me it's also utterly depends on my mood... so the best places varies from time to time... but if I'm alone I'd like to find a silent roof and observe eth around from a height listenin' to favourite tunes...