EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Married people are happier than unmarried people

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Married people are happier than unmarried people

Postby ngphuongtu » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:06 pm

Do you agree or disagree?
I think unmarried people are happier, because they don't need to sacrifice for their family. Moreover, they don't have more concern in life and can freely enjoy themselves.
However, they may be lonely when they are old. :?
ngphuongtu

Postby babara » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:08 am

Hmm.. I think that it has both good and bad in unmarried and married people. It 's up to you that will see which one. Sometimes unmarried people may be lonely while married people are happy but for someone may be sad coz broken up with lover.It 's hard to recive good thing all time but everything is up to you that want to choose which one in my opinion.
babara
Platinum Member

Postby PINA » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:52 pm

Hi, this is a very good question and for me it hasn't an answer......

My personal opinion is that if you find your twin spirit you can so happy than you don't believe; the sacrifice for your family isn't a sacrifice, the money that you spent for your family make you happy. You can have many problem but if love is a real love all can be resolved, and when you are old will be fantastic to have a person with which passing the rest of the life, but if you don't find this person then.........

Important is feel good with ourselves then you can feel good lonely or with an another person
PINA

Postby istattack » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:49 pm

This is your choice.If you want to have a specific life(wife,husband,children),you should choose to be married.But the most famous science people in the world were\are not married.Because they work for the world and they dont have enough time to concern something different.This means : 'This is your choice'
istattack
Silver Member

Postby saopalo » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:46 am

hahahah CHI TU SI` cut
saopalo

Postby eman » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:18 pm

married people are happier,because you will have home with love and care
and having children are most beautiful things in this life
and this is the life, :wink: ,,we born for that
to have family and increase human in the life
eman
Gold Member

Postby nhuly » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:07 am

In my opinion, when you are single, you feel comfortable and free. However, how do you feel when you see a lot of couples hands in hands beside you? I believe that you will be appoitment becoz you don't have a gf or bf to go out with.
When I was a student, I always felt sad because I was single and single...I only concentrated on my examination and had nothing to pay much attention to. I went to class, discuss with friends about somethings, came back home without happiness. I have a lot of friends, but I want to have a bf to share everything( Cheerfulness, sadness...) I certainly would be happy when I have a guy for me.
Although you are young or old, you will be sad and lonely without gf/ bf.
nhuly
Silver Member

Postby babara » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:17 pm

nhuly wrote:In my opinion, when you are single, you feel comfortable and free. However, how do you feel when you see a lot of couples hands in hands beside you? I believe that you will be appoitment becoz you don't have a gf or bf to go out with.
When I was a student, I always felt sad because I was single and single...I only concentrated on my examination and had nothing to pay much attention to. I went to class, discuss with friends about somethings, came back home without happiness. I have a lot of friends, but I want to have a bf to share everything( Cheerfulness, sadness...) I certainly would be happy when I have a guy for me.

hmm..I understand your feeling but for me I have never felt sad or lonely because of without bf. I can tell certainly I have some friends who can go out with me and I can share many things both happiness and sadness and when I come back home I have my parent and brother I can share also so this all is like compensation to feeling of without bf and I am still satisfied with single now. :wink:
babara
Platinum Member

Postby nhuly » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:12 am

babara wrote:
nhuly wrote:In my opinion, when you are single, you feel comfortable and free. However, how do you feel when you see a lot of couples hands in hands beside you? I believe that you will be appoitment becoz you don't have a gf or bf to go out with.

hmm..I understand your feeling but for me I have never felt sad or lonely because of without bf. I can tell certainly I have some friends who can go out with me and I can share many things both happiness and sadness and when I come back home I have my parent and brother I can share also so this all is like compensation to feeling of without bf and I am still satisfied with single now. :wink:

I agree with you when you live with your parents. For people who live far from home, i believe that they will feel like me.
nhuly
Silver Member

Re: Married people are happier than unmarried people

Postby hninsi » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:26 pm

ngphuongtu wrote:Do you agree or disagree?
I think unmarried people are happier, because they don't need to sacrifice for their family. Moreover, they don't have more concern in life and can freely enjoy themselves.
However, they may be lonely when they are old. :?

Yeah, I agree with you. Unmarried people are happier than married people. Sometimes it's good to think about your life with kids and a husband or a wife around you, but most of time you have to get along with anything you want to or you don't want to do with the family matters. That's why I prefer being alone. You're alone means you are independent and you can do anything you want to do and you can go anywhere you want to go. Everything is under your control. You don't bind yourself with anything or sacrifice for anything. I think that's great.
hninsi

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions