EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

New Year 2007 is comming soon!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

hello everyone:)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:24 pm

Hello:)
Well... I like making people happy. Of course not all people want to be happy. Some of them prefer to be unhappy. I, however, am such a kind of person who likes to be optimistic even in the worst situations. I think too many bad and sad things happen around that I cannot help in my real life so the more I think on the comp. screen people should be nicer for one another and can put all these cheerful pictures like the one beneath...
Besides once again I want to wish all of you all the best in New Year 2007... many successes in love...in job... etc... etc....etc to all of you my dear, to everyone...hehe :)

LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby babara » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Really nice pic!! LadyMacbeth
The more I look at it ,more make me feel great because of smile of both and the lights...looks warm.
:) :D
babara
Platinum Member

thank you, thank you...

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Lets drink an on-line champagne, my dear, to celebrate these all things that still await us in this little New Year 2007! :)
Sincerely yours,
LadyMacbeth
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Current News