EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Saddam has been hanged!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:37 pm

Arale, there IS a political post in this topic, and I think that post should be deleted. Or even better, that member must be terminated for breaking the rule. :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:49 pm

Who has seem the video?? :roll:

I have that video in my computer!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Shazzam » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:10 pm

Oriani wrote:Who has seem the video?? :roll:

I have that video in my computer!

I can't believe that they would post that on the web. I personally wouldn't watch it.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby fadi » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:18 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Arale, there IS a political post in this topic, and I think that post should be deleted. Or even better, that member must be terminated for breaking the rule. :roll:

well i see that this topic must be blocked not the member as this topic is defenitly related to the rule which says

***NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS OR RELIGION.

its the best ideia.,., :D
fadi

Postby Danyet » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:42 pm

Well I have watched the secretly recorded cell phone video of Saddam swinging on his rope. It does not bother me one tiny bit. It was a good way to celebrate the new Year! The world is better off.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fadi » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:49 pm

danyet wrote:Well I have watched the secretly recorded cell phone video of Saddam swinging on his rope. It does not bother me one tiny bit. It was a good way to celebrate the new Year! The world is better off.

tell the truth danyet.,..u kept the night cryin and cant sleep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fadi

Postby Oriani » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:53 pm

danyet wrote:Well I have watched the secretly recorded cell phone video of Saddam swinging on his rope. It does not bother me one tiny bit. It was a good way to celebrate the new Year! The world is better off.

That's the same video I have, in fact , CNN showed the beginning of it this morning, but of course, not the whole one! They just said that it had been recorded with a person's cellphone and the news showed some images.
Oriani

Postby MissLT » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:38 pm

Exactly! 8)
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Anahita » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:42 am

Romantic wrote:We know what Saddam did, but the question is WHY he did this? He did use chemical weapons against some parties but why? When a president knows that there is an assassination he will do what ever it takes to protect himself.

Is that so? Man, I am speechless; seriously, do you know what kind of horrible, demonic logic has been hidden behind your lines? Supporting a murderer under any circumstances? By the way since when small kids and infants who were gotten killed along with their families by his chemical weapons are being called assassin?

Are you ready to approve all the crimes and blood massacres he has done under the name of THE PROTECTION OF ARAB NATION? if you want to make an excuses for him, at least try to make some thing which is more believable and acceptable!

Edited (Admin)
Last edited by Anahita on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Anahita » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 am

*sighs and nods* You are right Len, it's completely useless to discuss about it with them. Regardless what reality and history tell us about the horrible crimes of this murderer, they wont listen to any logic since they have made their decision and chose their part before by saying this phrase, REST IN PEACE... Rest in peace... what a lame joke, heh. :roll:
Anahita
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News