EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Cosmetic Surgery!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Oriani » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi friends :)

I'm not good at posting new topics, but I couldn't wait to know your opinions about Cosmetic Surgery!

What do you think about that? Do you think it's necessary? Does it change a person`s life?

I'm thinking about being operated on, but I don't have support and honestly I don't think I can do it because I'm not brave enough, in fact, I shouldn't waste my money on that... :wink:

I accept myself :P
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Dixie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Why are you thinking of taking surgery, Oriana?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Oriani » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:14 pm

Dixie wrote:Why are you thinking of taking surgery, Oriana?

I want to change my nose, I mean, I want (and need) to correct my nose..!!! For both cosmetic and health reasons...!
Oriani

Postby Hardi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:50 pm

Yeah good idea I would like to have a pig's nose too. U still talking about pig's nose isn't? I agree It's good for health because pigs allways root in mud with that nose, but don't get sick from that.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:53 pm

Hardi wrote:Yeah good idea I would like to have a pig's nose too. U still talking about pig's nose isn't? I agree It's good for health because pigs allways root in mud with that nose, but don't get sick from that.

Ok.
Oriani

Postby Romantic » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 pm

Hmm, i don't agree with you at all, u know such a pretty girl like you shouldn't think about this kind of surgery :wink:
Romantic
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:09 am

I would like to change my nose, too, you know. But I don't think you need to, really. Unless, of course, it is strictly necessary for your health. You're so pretty!
Dixie

Postby babara » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:01 pm

Friend,for me I think It isnt necessary but there are a lot of people in my country and others do much nowadays especially actors cause It is necessary for thire work and making good-looking in people's sight.
But If do for health you should. :D

**You are so nice so surgery isnt necessary for you!! :wink: :D
babara
Platinum Member

Postby Oriani » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:06 pm

Yes. The same here in Venezuela. Cosmetic Surgery has become very popular and common, it seems a rutine already, because of the Misses, Models, Actor and Actresses. Even my classamtes have taken at least one surgery!

My brother says ( the Doctor one) I can be operated on but he says that it's a better idea to have a treatment on my nose; it doesn't show the results as fast as the surgery does, but I'd feel less pain :wink:
Oriani

cosmetic suregery

Postby Lac » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:29 am

Hi,
I dont have any learnings at all about this so what i say here is just my really personal thought.
Cosmetic surgery is the way of making you more beautiful and handsome. That's also the way of fixing something that you consider as physical weakness on your body. I think you could do whatever you want for a far more pleasant appearances. But i dont think it's good for health because the cosmetic suregery could bring lots of side-effects that you may unaware of.
Surely you still gets the beauty by your own charming, graceful appearance rather than an oval face and the dove-eyed. The most important thing in winninng heart from others is perhaps the sweetness or softness coming out from women themselves.
Fixing eyes, noses etc.. is ok provided that it causes no harms. It's quite good to take care of one's body in the proper way, yet it would be best if the spiritual (mental)beauty was noticed first.
Cosmic surgery is also the way of attracting more other sexes,establishing a two-way relationship for further deep understanding. Any way, a lady with a little cosmetic products is enough "strength" to magnetize me ! :oops:
Lac
Silver Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions