Israel plans nuclear strike against Iran

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Admiral

Israel plans nuclear strike against Iran

Post by Admiral »

According to a british newspaper report, Israel is planning to do a nuclear strike on the Iran uranium deplies. The Israelish airforce want to do the strike with bombs which can dig itself under the earth, (to save the civilians.)

This is written in "sunday times". Possible aim should be the uranium deply in Natans, 220 kilometres from Theran.

The "sunday times" got this information from the Israeli military. It says that they will start with normal rakets to break the deply first, in this way the nuclear infestation will be limited. The explosive power is 1/15 of the American one which is thrown over Hirochima and Nagasaki august 1945.

According to "sunday times", this scenario has already been tested by the Israeli airforce. They say: As soon as they give us clear signal, we will destroy the Iranian atomic-project. But the attack should be the last option if the use of conventional weapons is not given.

Here is the German version of this news: http://de.news.yahoo.com/07012007/3/isr ... eiten.html

Shocking, isn't it? Hey, I mean, the Iranian bombs is just research and developement, or not? You can't stop technology being improved, can you?
fadi

Post by fadi »

i ask the moderator Arale to block this topic so no conflict will be in our EC>>>>i think this is the best ideia

***NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS OR RELIGION.***
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

I'll lock this topic. Don't talk about politics and religion to avoid arguments please!