EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Ways To Make a Girl SmiLe

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Vega » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 am

OK so not only you think I don't like flowers, but you also say I am rude Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No, I'm not saying you're rude, on the contrary...:)

Flowers are kinda symbol of gentleness, kindness. They shows her inner world, her perception of beautifulness, comprehension...

And regarding your poor relationships with women (how else could you say that "girls who don't like flowers aren't gentle"?), my advice is to try to meet more people before you judge..

:roll: No, I haven't poor relationship. It's just my opinion. Do you think if I'll just meet more girls, most of them who don't like flowers but have gentle smile,say nice words I change my mind? Most of girls I knew they loved flowers...
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:56 am

Xkalibur wrote:
OK so not only you think I don't like flowers, but you also say I am rude Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No, I'm not saying you're rude, on the contrary...:)

Flowers are kinda symbol of gentleness, kindness. They shows her inner world, her perception of beautifulness, comprehension...

One thing you should be clear, a female who doesn't like to receive flowers has nothing to do with her liking flowers or not. As I, myself, do not like receiving flowers as a gift for three particular reasons. One, it shows that the guy who is giving me the flowers knows nothing about me, a person who doesn't like to receive them. Two, flowers are supposed to stay on trees and die off naturally. They aren't meant to be cut down and tied up as a bouquet just for some cheesy human affection. Three, flowers that are cut down are pretty, but they will die off eventually. In other words, it's similar to my beauty, which fades as time goes by. And at the end, I'd be just an old, lifeless and wrinkle flower that had no value?!?!?! A non-everlasting gift like that is not sincere to me. Thanks, but no thanks.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:05 am

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:Hey Len, this is a present to you, from Hardi. I like when u smile.

Where's my money? :? Oh yeah, I have a bright idea: I'd sell your flowers to earn some money. :twisted:
Perhaps I should bring you to flowers then? Into a lea of blossom flowers. Then u can blossom there middle of beautiful field of nice wild flowers, that smell so sweet.
U can't sell that my beautiful present, that comes deep of my cold heart.. and also flowers don't need to die.

No, I'd sell your flowers if you gave them to me. I'd take the money to buy a nice dinner for us, or we could go out to play games (bowling, golf, paint ball, movie, etc. Pick one!) . :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:07 am

LennyeTran wrote:No, I'd sell your flowers if you gave them to me. I'd take the money to buy a nice dinner for us, or we could go out to play games (bowling, golf, paint ball, movie, etc. Pick one!) . :twisted:
Mud wrestling! I pick mud wrestling with you. :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Vega » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:00 pm

One thing you should be clear, a female who doesn't like to receive flowers has nothing to do with her liking flowers or not. As I, myself, do not like receiving flowers as a gift for three particular reasons. One, it shows that the guy who is giving me the flowers knows nothing about me, a person who doesn't like to receive them. Two, flowers are supposed to stay on trees and die off naturally. They aren't meant to be cut down and tied up as a bouquet just for some cheesy human affection. Three, flowers that are cut down are pretty, but they will die off eventually. In other words, it's similar to my beauty, which fades as time goes by. And at the end, I'd be just an old, lifeless and wrinkle flower that had no value?!?!?! A non-everlasting gift like that is not sincere to me. Thanks, but no thanks
[/quote]

:shock: ...Take it easy. I'm not gonna send a bouquet flowers to you...I would send them to Hardi :lol: ...he likes flowers, as he said :lol: (kidding)
Last edited by Vega on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Hardi » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:28 pm

Only kidding? I'm not enough beautiful for you? :x :evil:

Actually Hardi sees it same as Len. Flowers are nice to receive, but they are even nicer, growing in fields and on trees, where they born. I think I'm worth only of best. so if u don't send me that whole lea, with flowers and trees, don't send at all.

Yet.. I'm not so straight like Len. It's okay to pick them, If u pick them your self and doing it as good gardener or forest geeper.. :wink:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:No, I'd sell your flowers if you gave them to me. I'd take the money to buy a nice dinner for us, or we could go out to play games (bowling, golf, paint ball, movie, etc. Pick one!) . :twisted:
Mud wrestling! I pick mud wrestling with you. :twisted:

:twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Hahaha, this topic is about flowers, already! :wink:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby fadi » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:19 am

Oriani wrote:Hahaha, this topic is about flowers, already! :wink:

i think that too :D