EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What do you think that 14-year-old girls bear a baby?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

What do you think that 14-year-old girls bear a baby?

Postby Ginnan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:02 am

Recentry, the drama that a 14-year-old girl had a baby was popular in Japan. It is very rare to have a baby when we are so young in Japan. How about your country?
I think it is too early. Because I can not do what I want to do with a baby. What do you think?
Ginnan

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:36 am

:roll: A kid's having a kid is never a good thing. She shouldn't keep it. If she has others's support, then by all means keep the baby since he/she is innocent.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: What do you think that 14-year-old girls bear a baby?

Postby Oriani » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Ginnan wrote:Recentry, the drama that a 14-year-old girl had a baby was popular in Japan. It is very rare to have a baby when we are so young in Japan. How about your country?
I think it is too early. Because I can not do what I want to do with a baby. What do you think?

It happens here also!!! That's too sad because, you know, at 14 age you don't have the necessary conditions of having a baby! That's what I think! But If they were responsable enough to have sex, so they HAVE to be more responsable to have the child... That makes me angry :evil:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Rui » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:52 pm

i would call it a terrible accident :lol:

sorry, now trying to be a bit more serious, its also something that happens here, and we can only complain about the rules of the society we live in, the real issue here is that parents should give all the information to their sons in order to prevent such terrible mistakes, although they are more likely to pretend that nothing will happens because their sons are to young for such things, and then they cant even imagine how ironic life can be when it happens, we should be here discussing if its to early or not to have sex with that age, the fact is that they do have sex and we cannot pretend that nothing happens, so if they do lets try to minimize the risk of getting pregnant or even worst prevent sexual infections
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Chet Baker » Mon May 14, 2007 7:09 am

:!: :!: I think that the government, the school and the parents should promote the use of condoms among school children by all means necessary. In fact, These people cannot stop what their children want to do. That's why, they can only tell their children the likely consequence of sex including transmission of venereal disease and having a child.
Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby ahmedxzxz » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:05 am

I think that families' care on their kids should be broaden to include this subject which affects the society in a positive way.Mothers should pay attention to their young girls and teach them how to control their sexual needs in a good manner..I mean that they have a role to tell the girls that marriage is the only way to satsify their needs ,and not to behave in such a way that results in bad things.
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby CityYoung » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:56 am

it's too earlly to have a kid in that age . but grandmother can take care of her kid and her kid's kid LOL
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby InLove » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:19 am

Really not good for herself, for her family, for others.
InLove
Gold Member

Postby nhinhilove » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 pm

In my country's ethnic minorities, a woman can bear babies when she's just 12 - it's unbelievable. And she still has a good life with her husband, her kids, she doesn't go to school, just sitting at home & doing chore.
nhinhilove

Postby Bambang » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Chet Baker wrote::!: :!: I think that the government, the school and the parents should promote the use of condoms among school children by all means necessary.

Using condoms is not the solution my friend.
It's just spreading free sex.

In addition to that, condoms are not 100 % effective to avoid pregnancy.

Just enlighten your children by giving them the concept of morality instead of teaching them how to use comdoms.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions