How about Korea?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

calla

How about Korea?

Post by calla »

I watched many Korean films on TV and they showed romantic, interesting places like tea fields around plain in summer season and the leaves fall in autumn....it's so wonderful. But how is it in real life?
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

I like watch too! Frist one I watched is Fullhouse and make me start to like korea films. There is Princess Hour showing in my country and I enjoy it!
Last edited by babara on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Korea films really attract young people in my country owing to their interesting romantics and plots.Especially, a variety of luxurious actresses will actually make the young exitingly. :)
sharklish

korea

Post by sharklish »

i have seen many Korea films ,too.Yeah ,the plot is romantic and interesting .Many unexpected things occured in the film.The main actress andd actor are very beauty and handsome .BUt the stories are similar to each other.YOu will get boring after you see alot of korea films .
greencat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: korea

Post by greencat »

sharklish wrote:BUt the stories are similar to each other.YOu will get boring after you see alot of korea films .
Sorry but I have another idea> I myself have seen a lot of Korean films, but I still find them really interesting and attractive :D . The actors are so handsome and the actress are so beautiful that I can help sticking my eyes on them all the time. Moreover, the songs in such films are pretty nice.
I like the films with a happy ending ^^.
I remembered once it was a tendency in Korean films that somebody (I mean main charactor) had to go down with an uncurable disease such as cancel or white blood :lol: I hate that kind of film.
Fortunately, these day, there are more and more Korean films that have happy endings. Things go smoothly, softly and sometimes humorously, too. Seeing these films, I feel totally relaxed as I can smile all the time :D
zhouai

Post by zhouai »

Korea films and plays are very long stories. So many people can not keep the end of story. I don't like them at all.
haliepepu

Post by haliepepu »

Kakaka , I love Korea ,too. Nowadays, there r many Korean teens visit and study in VN. They r so cute and friendly. :D
I hope some day I will visit Korea.
guigui

Post by guigui »

i like fullhouse too!in our school internet cofe,you can see many students watching it.it's so popular,i can't help laughing.