EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Body Language

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:43 am

Arale wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
I've heard that when a woman puts her hand on a guy's hand and kinda touches it softly during their first date, it means she's interested in him physically. :twisted:

It's good, isn't it? The girl needn't say with words, which may be hard. But it's bad if the boy doesn't know its meaning. :mrgreen:

_Arale_

I have a feeling it's pretty understandable, though, since it's quite sensual. That guy must be stupid or doesn't like her to not trying to know what she means, don't you think? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:48 am

And the I think the body language of when someone keeps looking at his/her watch on a date or an appointment is an international sign to mean that person is extremely bored with the date. Or it also means that person is in a hurry to leave for somewhere else.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby levin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:32 am

yeah , the body language is very important, if you come to an other country, and you are not good at the local language , at this time , body language can help you a lot. and when you are on speech, then plus the body language , you will be more charming. i think.
levin

Re: Body Language

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 am

Definitely Body Language is an important part of the coversation, most people are used to communicate thru their hands or fingers or eyes.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Body Language

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 am

Definitely Body Language is an important part of the coversation, most people are used to communicate thru their hands or fingers or eyes.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions