early marriage

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

alfacentaury

early marriage

Post by alfacentaury »

Hi,
I wanna get married. But I am too young and I have been finishing my college, so I confuse what I have to do? Do u have any suggests for me? Should I fulfill my desire ? or I have to concern first to my college? Honestly I couldn't wait for a long time anymore. :oops: wanna give me some solutions? :?
Carlson

Post by Carlson »

Hi alfacentaury, i married at 20 :) It`s not
frightful :) I year ago was borned my son - Max
Now i am 23 yo, have a beautiful wife, and son!

When 3 years ago i said to my girlfriend "be my wife", i was scared! But very soon i understood, that i was right. I never regret about my decision.

Now most of my friends envy me :oops:

Finally - i think, if you love your partner, you must marry, but not make a childs at least one year after. You need time to be sure, that you really can live with your partner.

by the way - are you male, or female? :P
Be happy :)
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

I think if you ask other people what to do you must be frightened or not sure of your feelings...perhaps you should wait... :?: is it your first love?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You can get married AND stay in college! There is no reason to stop your education just because you are married is there?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Personally, I'm going to marry when I will achieve my aims. I'm 21 one years old, I don't think I can be a good farther at this stage of my life, I study and I must to concentrate my efforts on it. I will marry when
I will be enough experienced in life...and women :)
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Lucia wrote:Yeah, it would help to know if you are M or F, and your age too, but basically any time after the age of puberty is okay. That's what Nature made puberty for.

I married first time when I was 14 and it was great but my husband died a few years later because he was quite old but I don't regret it. I have two sons from my first marriage to remember him.
well, this is really strange... get married with only 14 years old and with an old man :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Lucia wrote:Yeah, it would help to know if you are M or F, and your age too, but basically any time after the age of puberty is okay. That's what Nature made puberty for.

I married first time when I was 14 and it was great but my husband died a few years later because he was quite old but I don't regret it. I have two sons from my first marriage to remember him.
Wow!! It looks like a story!!!!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: early marriage

Post by Oriani »

alfacentaury wrote:Hi,
I wanna get married. But I am too young and I have been finishing my college, so I confuse what I have to do? Do u have any suggests for me? Should I fulfill my desire ? or I have to concern first to my college? Honestly I couldn't wait for a long time anymore. :oops: wanna give me some solutions? :?
First of all, why are you confused? If you have decided to get married, you shouldn't be confused. If it comes from your heart just do it. You don't have to leave college because of that. You can do both.

Best wishes for you in your marriage!

Good luck. :P
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Lucia wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Why was that? Is it normal in Thailand to get married so young? How old are you now?
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Hmm.. it's not normal in Thailand to get married so young really ..I think it depend on each person but it's less of people as far as see or know.
alfacentaury

Post by alfacentaury »

Hi Carlson :D ,
I was so wonder with u because u can take a great decision in a young age. it's really different with me. someone who easy to get hesitate, it's me.actuallly my parents hope me to finish my study first,and I think I've decided to fulfill their wants first in order to glad.is it wrong decision?
oya, I am a female. Thank's a lot for sharing your experience :wink: Be always happy with your family :)

GOD LUCK FOR U!
UFO

Post by UFO »

I don't have an idea about understandings of other cultures related to getting married but i don't approve to be getting married at a young age. People should experience their childhood and youth. I am 21 and don't think to get married. 24-26 more appropriate ages to get married according to me.. And finding the other half of your heart.. :wink:
nadiaSV

Post by nadiaSV »

It doesn't matter how old are u ( i expel ages under 18 :) ), what is important is to be sure that the man next to u is the one u love and respect, the one who makes u happy, the one u can rely on in any time, the one who will protect u and give u all his love. the one who will always stand next to u.
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years. He loves me very much. But there were times when i didn't appreciate his love, to the question of marriage I reacted " no I don't know if his the one" and so on, but I continued to be with him( I don't know something inside couldn't let me to leave him ). Then I lost him. I lost him for real. It was uaful , then I realise the sayings: " Peaple don't see the important things that are just next to them" and " when u loose something u realise how important it is for u". Well I realised. Thank GOD he came back to me :). Now I know what I want :D. So good luck to u :) hope u will take the right decision :).
With love Nadia :)
nadiaSV

Post by nadiaSV »

P.S. college and marriage can go together :)))