EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

early marriage

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

early marriage

Postby alfacentaury » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:24 am

Hi,
I wanna get married. But I am too young and I have been finishing my college, so I confuse what I have to do? Do u have any suggests for me? Should I fulfill my desire ? or I have to concern first to my college? Honestly I couldn't wait for a long time anymore. :oops: wanna give me some solutions? :?
alfacentaury

Postby Carlson » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:03 am

Hi alfacentaury, i married at 20 :) It`s not
frightful :) I year ago was borned my son - Max
Now i am 23 yo, have a beautiful wife, and son!

When 3 years ago i said to my girlfriend "be my wife", i was scared! But very soon i understood, that i was right. I never regret about my decision.

Now most of my friends envy me :oops:

Finally - i think, if you love your partner, you must marry, but not make a childs at least one year after. You need time to be sure, that you really can live with your partner.

by the way - are you male, or female? :P
Be happy :)
Carlson

Postby mamuta » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:58 pm

I think if you ask other people what to do you must be frightened or not sure of your feelings...perhaps you should wait... :?: is it your first love?
mamuta
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:35 pm

You can get married AND stay in college! There is no reason to stop your education just because you are married is there?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Personally, I'm going to marry when I will achieve my aims. I'm 21 one years old, I don't think I can be a good farther at this stage of my life, I study and I must to concentrate my efforts on it. I will marry when
I will be enough experienced in life...and women :)
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Rui » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:49 pm

Lucia wrote:Yeah, it would help to know if you are M or F, and your age too, but basically any time after the age of puberty is okay. That's what Nature made puberty for.

I married first time when I was 14 and it was great but my husband died a few years later because he was quite old but I don't regret it. I have two sons from my first marriage to remember him.

well, this is really strange... get married with only 14 years old and with an old man :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Oriani » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:40 pm

Lucia wrote:Yeah, it would help to know if you are M or F, and your age too, but basically any time after the age of puberty is okay. That's what Nature made puberty for.

I married first time when I was 14 and it was great but my husband died a few years later because he was quite old but I don't regret it. I have two sons from my first marriage to remember him.

Wow!! It looks like a story!!!!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Re: early marriage

Postby Oriani » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:41 pm

alfacentaury wrote:Hi,
I wanna get married. But I am too young and I have been finishing my college, so I confuse what I have to do? Do u have any suggests for me? Should I fulfill my desire ? or I have to concern first to my college? Honestly I couldn't wait for a long time anymore. :oops: wanna give me some solutions? :?

First of all, why are you confused? If you have decided to get married, you shouldn't be confused. If it comes from your heart just do it. You don't have to leave college because of that. You can do both.

Best wishes for you in your marriage!

Good luck. :P
Oriani

Postby Dixie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:20 pm

Lucia wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Why was that? Is it normal in Thailand to get married so young? How old are you now?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Next

Return to General Discussion