EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

ASIAN OR WESTERN

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ASIAN OR WESTERN

Postby niceghost » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:03 am

I'm an asian, of course i love my country but i have to admit that my country is not nice in some ways and thats why I admire western style such as typical, straight, easy going etc but i dont think the western is better than asian.
I want to talk about this because i used to meet many foreigners. evil is everywhere.
In my country , there are more and women want to get marriage with foreigner( especially american), of course that not bad but why they have to crush into that movement
I remember once there was a american man talking that vietnamese just consider me a walking money and i felt like i was insulted.
What do u think about that? Have u got lover? Which one do u prefer?
niceghost
Silver Member

Postby linhto » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:31 pm

I think he said about greedy people not except the woman who only want to marry him for money.But it's not certain that everybody in our country is greedy, they can love one foreigner and marry him or her , i think that's very good. when they get married they can tell each other the custom in their country , it's so wonderful.But i always like asian not western
linhto
Silver Member

Re: ASIAN OR WESTERN

Postby MissLT » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:43 am

niceghost wrote:
In my country , there are more and women want to get marriage with foreigner( especially american), of course that not bad but why they have to crush into that movement
I remember once there was a american man talking that vietnamese just consider me a walking money and i felt like i was insulted.
What do u think about that? Have u got lover? Which one do u prefer?

You only have the Vietnamese government to blame, no one else. They're the decayed roots of this problem.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby sunsun » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:36 am

I think to marry person from the same country is the best choice. You have the same culture and tradition, that will be much more comfortable in the life.
sunsun
Silver Member

Postby Hardi » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:06 am

I'm not rich, I'm not Asian, but I don't mind to marry to Vietnamese or Asian girl, It would be great to steal all girls from Asians. Then it is good to sit on my chair on top of the hill and look town there, how all Asian men fume, and plan worship against of me. :twisted:

BTW. Vietnamese I have meet here in this forum are all nice.. even Lennye, even though she's more like American.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby linhto » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:03 am

You only have the Vietnamese government to blame, no one else. They're the decayed roots of this problem.
I can't understand why
linhto
Silver Member

Postby niceghost » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:37 pm

oh so Lennye is a vietnamese american? nice to meet u.
I'm a new member so i dont know much. anyway thank you for joining into my topic. i think most of people comment here are vietnamese, so u know how i felt about this.
I wonder if there was a country where its citizens are a mix between western and asian. I mean who 've got a politeness of the western and the faithfulness of the asian(vietnamese). That would be great. Do u think so?
ah im not really sure about what linhto said. why do we blame vietnamese goverment, not ourself?
niceghost
Silver Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:40 am

niceghost wrote:.......
politeness of the western and the faithfulness of the asian(vietnamese).
What foolishness is that? Some stereotypes? IMHO, I don't know how about Vietnamese faithfulness, but I'm sure western politeness doesn't exist. How some one can get something, that doesn't exist?

BTW: When I told all Vietnamese I have meet here are nice, then it did not mean that I'm polite. It also did not mean, that I'm a liar. It's just that I'm ignoring everyone who's not nice. See I'm not polite.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby linhto » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 am

ah im not really sure about what linhto said. why do we blame vietnamese goverment, not ourself?[/quote]
hey i đin't say that. that's lenny tran . hichic
linhto
Silver Member

Postby niceghost » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:08 am

sorry linhto but i really saw that sentence in your post and in Lennye's post . whats wrong? u didnt see that. So whats wrong with my box.
niceghost
Silver Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions