EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Did You Read It?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:46 pm

danyet wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:

BTW, what would you do if every man around wound be gay?

It would be OK for me because I would be the only straight guy.........take a number, girls! :lol:

Well, since you were the only straight guy and only guy who were different, they might start hitting on YOU. And we girls might turn lesbians since you were the only guy around, no other choice, then why not turn lesbian? :lol:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:49 pm

danyet wrote:
Anyway, it is only hypothetical.

Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:53 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:No babies want to be gay. No kids want to be gay.
In fact no one wants to be gay at first.
How dare you girls criticize someone for at least trying to help ensure that kids grow up healthy!!

They don't know what "gay" means. They just act out whatever they're comfortable with. A woman in my psychology class told us that her daughter's friend, Tommy, loves to wear girly clothes. His mom and the school are okay with it. In fact, they totally support his feelings.

Once the woman asked her daughter, "so... what do you think of Tommy?" The little girl, "Tommy is a tom-girl!" Since this little girl is a tomboy, and Tommy is the opposite of her, so he's a tom-girl. See, kids don't learn prejudice and differences in the adult's way if you don't press the issues upon them.

Those kids have not reached the age of reason yet. As soon as they do, they will not want to be gay. Ask any of your homo pals how it was for them growing up. You can bet none of them wanted to be gay. Nobody wants to be abnormal.

Anyway i do see the hypocrisies in those people in your article. They say it is not a gene but then speculate about a patch for pregnant women. But again it is only a hypothetical situation!
User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Location: USA
Status: English Teacher

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:55 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Anyway, it is only hypothetical.

Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
You can't equate Hitler's genocide to helping people overcome gayness.
User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Location: USA
Status: English Teacher

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:56 pm

Anyway, you haven't answered Xkalibur's post yet!!!!!
User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Location: USA
Status: English Teacher

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:56 pm

danyet wrote: Ask any of your homo pals how it was for them growing up. You can bet none of them wanted to be gay. Nobody wants to be abnormal.


Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:58 pm

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Anyway, it is only hypothetical.

Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
You can't equate Hitler's genocide to helping people overcome gayness.

Yes, I can. It's the same theory in a sense. Hitler wanted to eradicate homosexuals because he was afraid of them. He thought they were different and the weaker links. Whoever wants to change a homosexual person is the same. Why does one want to change a homosexual person if I may ask? Under what reasons?
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:59 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?

No one makes them feel abnormal. The plain facts are that only a small percentage of humans go gay. That is called "an abnormality" by definition.
User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Location: USA
Status: English Teacher

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:00 pm

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?

No one makes them feel abnormal. The plain facts are that only a small percentage of humans go gay. That is called "an abnormality" by definition.

No one is an absolute word. You CANNOT use no one when there are some people.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Danyet » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Why does one want to change a homosexual person if I may ask? Under what reasons?

I think Xkalibur made that point.
User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Location: USA
Status: English Teacher

PreviousNext

Return to Current News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron