EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

why do people drink alcohol?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:31 pm

loola wrote:in my country,, alcohol is forbidden.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

But you can do whatever you want in private, can't you?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby vince90 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:19 pm

loola wrote:in my country,, alcohol is forbidden.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What do people drink in the party? Can tourist drink beer in their hotel?
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Danyet » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:28 pm

Americans who have had jobs in S.A. and returned from there have said that they had to brew alcoholic drinks in there homes ie bathtubs. ( and so did many of the locals....but I guess that it is a secret! :D )
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby vince90 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:09 pm

danyet wrote:Americans who have had jobs in S.A. and returned from there have said that they had to brew alcoholic drinks in there homes ie bathtubs. ( and so did many of the locals....but I guess that it is a secret! :D )

I would not go there for vacation. I can not have a vacation without booze. :lol:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:13 pm

vince90 wrote:
danyet wrote:Americans who have had jobs in S.A. and returned from there have said that they had to brew alcoholic drinks in there homes ie bathtubs. ( and so did many of the locals....but I guess that it is a secret! :D )

I would not go there for vacation. I can not have a vacation without booze. :lol:

Amen to this! 8)
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby loola » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:18 pm

by the way, we can do anything but in the secret way.. and meny pepole in saudi arbia to do that..

in the close of party we can drink it, but the general party we can not,,

never i don't drink it and i don't want to try drink it..

thank you for the topic it's nice
loola
Silver Member

Postby vince90 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 pm

loola wrote:by the way, we can do anything but in the secret way.. and meny pepole in saudi arbia to do that..

in the close of party we can drink it, but the general party we can not,,

never i don't drink it and i don't want to try drink it..
thank you for the topic it's nice

If you don't enjoy it than don't try. Good for you.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby andes » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:34 am

Dixie wrote:
Arale wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Fun.

Have you ever been drunk? :mrgreen:

I think I was really drunk just once. I don't remember what happened that night, but apparently one of our friends showed us all his balls in the middle of the street. According to my friends, he did it right in front of me, but I don't remember anything :?

just what can i say? pathetic.. :lol:
andes
Silver Member

Kathepurn say,

Postby Kathfap » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:33 am

Exist many reasons that people use for to explain why consume alcohol. Some say that this bad habit help to forget troubles or failed love affaires. Other people drink alcohol because is a normal habit between adults in social activities. These reasons are not justifications for to drink alcohol but is difficult eliminate this habit. If people abuse of alcohol drinks become a big problem. This situation causes domestic violence, terrible illnesses, car accidents amongst others. Some bodies resist more alcohol than others. Consequently, the alcoholic person suffer all your life if don’t getting alcohol rehab treatment. :?
Kathfap

Postby Behrooz » Thu May 17, 2007 5:18 am

Hardi wrote:Live and let live! That's right. Until they drink and don't bother others, by being drunk, I don't care. But if some more social drunk ~ want be social to me. I don't like. I don't like if his her breath will cut my smelling organs from 2 metes long distance like a 3 meters long sword...
your right!
these all of the people talk about freedom and they belive if they were free they would enjoy more but...with bothering other people!
i am an iranian and selling it is prohibbited there.but some people just drink it in weddings and parties to make them happy and some drink much and this u know causes many problems.
Behrooz
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions