EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

World's Tallest Man's Wife

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:47 pm

vince90 wrote:
wllsp wrote:
Dixie wrote:Man, sex must be fun.

For lots of families sex is not fun anymore after being one or two years together. That is due to our nature as doctors say. So this man is likely to to experiece that soon. But it migth not be bad.

Sex is always fun man. From my experience, I don’t see it change at all. Actually we both enjoy more than ever.

Amen to this! 8) :wink: He's moved to the borderline area between China and Mongolia to stay away from the fame. People have a simple life there since nothing else to do beside raising animals and mingling with each other.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:48 pm

Even a highest mountain can be conquered with a simple will, "do I wanna be on top?" :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:14 am

Ukraine has the world tallest man

I watched a program about him - he turned out to be a very kind man, he's a vet and saves more many cows and sheep each day and the globe media doesn't care about it :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:07 am

:? So now who's the world's tallest man?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:11 am

according to the articles given above the Chinaman has 236 cm and Leonid is 253 cm, I guess he is...
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:03 pm

Tora wrote:according to the articles given above the Chinaman has 236 cm and Leonid is 253 cm, I guess he is...

Wow! :?
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby MissLT » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:04 pm

Tora wrote:according to the articles given above the Chinaman has 236 cm and Leonid is 253 cm, I guess he is...

I never heard of him. Well, the media didn't talk about him since he hasn't saved two dolphins' lives like the Chinese!?!?!?! One thing it sounds weird to me is that why they called the Chinese guy the world's TALLEST man? If he was the world's tallest man, it means no one could be taller than him.....
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:35 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:
wllsp wrote:

For lots of families sex is not fun anymore after being one or two years together. That is due to our nature as doctors say. So this man is likely to to experiece that soon. But it migth not be bad.

Sex is always fun man. From my experience, I don’t see it change at all. Actually we both enjoy more than ever.

Amen to this! 8) :wink: He's moved to the borderline area between China and Mongolia to stay away from the fame. People have a simple life there since nothing else to do beside raising animals and mingling with each other.[/quot]

A simple life is a good life. I like to have a simple life but it is tough to be simple here.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:03 pm

Tora wrote:Ukraine has the world tallest man

I watched a program about him - he turned out to be a very kind man, he's a vet and saves more many cows and sheep each day and the globe media doesn't care about it :wink:

He should come to America and get a job riding bulls at the rodeo. He would probably make a lot of money!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:51 pm

Why? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News