EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

which is more boring?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby feanor » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:05 pm

as a lesson that you have to learn, all of them is boring. anything within school or college walls is boring as hell:evil:. but as a hobby, english is better than others.
feanor
Gold Member

Postby kingapoland » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:32 am

LennyeTran wrote:
kingapoland wrote:Physic!!!! Who needs it?!?!? That's terrible, the most stupid and unuseful subject

What? :shock: Maybe you haven't had the right teacher (right teachers are hard to find since nowadays I doubt the quality of a teacher). Or you haven't had any lab for physics. I had some physics labs. We did a lot of projects like making ice cream, building bridge models, testing Newton's laws, collision, etc.

That's right. Our teacher was terrible. We had some labs , but a teacher did all by himself. And often he didn't successed in it;)
kingapoland
Silver Member

Postby istattack » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:33 am

yes.that depends on our interests.But ı think all of them are necessary...
istattack
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:41 pm

kingapoland wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
kingapoland wrote:Physic!!!! Who needs it?!?!? That's terrible, the most stupid and unuseful subject

What? :shock: Maybe you haven't had the right teacher (right teachers are hard to find since nowadays I doubt the quality of a teacher). Or you haven't had any lab for physics. I had some physics labs. We did a lot of projects like making ice cream, building bridge models, testing Newton's laws, collision, etc.

That's right. Our teacher was terrible. We had some labs , but a teacher did all by himself. And often he didn't successed in it;)

Some of the lab experiments my teachers did it by himself also to get it done quick, so he could move on to the lecture. Once time, he was showing us how heat worked and stuff. And he couldn't demonstrate it correctly. We got a good laugh, though. He was such a dork! So cute! :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ilargia » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:38 pm

I think that the matter isn´t whether a subject is boring or not. Although there are a variety of interesting subjects such as maths, physics, chemistry... I must confess that they are really difficult for me. I enjoy learning history, literature, languages...
ilargia
Silver Member

Postby mamuta » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Who dare to mention chemistry? :evil: It was my nightmare in primary school, in secondary school and on my studies. And after many years of learning I know nothing...I have a big black hole in my mind on this area :roll:
mamuta
Gold Member

Postby babara » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:49 pm

I choose Physic! I don't like maths but I'm not bored it. I enjoy learning history and look like it would be opposite with physic because history is past but physic is not. I ever tried to learn physic but it doesn't work for me.
babara
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:45 am

The general physics like momentum, heat transfer, Newton's Laws, density, space, time, work, power, etc. are cool since they're easy to understand. And most of them you can see in real life. The other levels of physics just suck! :roll: I hate relativity especially. I do not get it! :cry:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby imad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 am

feanor wrote:as a lesson that you have to learn, all of them is boring. anything within school or college walls is boring as hell:evil:

you are absolutly wrong.
imad
Gold Member

Postby imad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 am

I noticed that many esl-members don't like math, phisics, chemestry...
Do you know? if there is no math, you can't use the computer, and you can't surf on the net especially ENGLISH CLUB. :x
imad
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions