EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

the hell exists?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

the hell exists?

Postby gianmrster » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:24 pm

what dou you think about all the things that people says about the hell? It is real? How do you imagine??
gianmrster

Postby feanor » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:14 am

well,frankly speaking i dont care if it it is real or not.. but if it is real, it cant be worse than this world..
feanor
Gold Member

Postby andes » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:14 am

hell is exist, i believe. however it doesnt really matter 4 me cause i'm, of course, will never go there. :D :D :D
andes
Silver Member

Postby Melek » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:34 am

yes,I do believe! only God will determine where we shall be after our first life...
Melek
Gold Member

Re: the hell exists?

Postby Melek » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:36 am

gianmrster wrote:what dou you think about all the things that people says about the hell? It is real? How do you imagine??

I imagine it to be very awful place,very awful
Melek
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:00 am

It does exist. Just ask any survivor from the nazi holocaust. Ask a parent who can't feed their children. Shall I go on?

There are many kinds of hell, all created by us humans.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

hell and heaven

Postby meylenlau » Tue May 01, 2007 1:48 pm

When we encounter problems or suffering, that is the time we are in the hell. When we are enjoying happiness , that is the heaven.
meylenlau

Postby sweetcurse » Tue May 01, 2007 2:58 pm

Maybe.It can be real.And i cant imagine there.The all people are gonna understand...Nobody cant know this...But i dont care... :D :D :D
sweetcurse
Gold Member

Postby Chet Baker » Thu May 03, 2007 7:24 am

For my personal opinion, I believe that it does exist both in the existing world and in the place where u might go after u die.

There is a very common example you may have heard from the TV or movie, especially, in horrible movie. When people see something horrible, usually they will say "What the hell...?" Thus, there is an evidence that hell does exist in the living world.
:twisted:
Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby meylenlau » Thu May 03, 2007 1:12 pm

Chet Baker wrote:For my personal opinion, I believe that it does exist both in the existing world and in the place where u might go after u die.

There is a very common example you may have heard from the TV or movie, especially, in horrible movie. When people see something horrible, usually they will say "What the hell...?" Thus, there is an evidence that hell does exist in the living world.
:twisted:

Yes, I believe the existence of hell and heaven in this mundane world that we are going through now, and existence of the hell and heaven after death too. Why sometimes we have to suffer like hell? And sometimes we enjoy happiness? To explain the reasons, we need to have some Dharma Talks then.
Buddhists believe ones had done some good deeds in previous lives/early part of ones' lives, therefore they enjoy happiness/blissful lives.But if ones had done bad things in past lives/ early part of their lives , they may always encounter sufferings in this lives/ later part of their lives. They call it the "force of karma". Thus ones are encouraged to do good deeds now and then to sow good seeds for the future/ next lives in order to reap what you sow.
Thanks
meylenlau

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions