EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Love

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Love

Postby nayi » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 pm

Hi!!! I just want to know what is your opinion about the meaning of love??? And have you ever been in love??? If yes, what is the symptom??? How do we know that it is happen in our lives???

:)
nayi

My Opinion

Postby ahmedxzxz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:04 am

I think that Love has all the best characteristcs of feelings and emotions towards others.And when you feel love, You can not describe it but you feel that you are happy and you want all the people to be happy as you.Love is not a word but it is feelings and emotions.And the pure love is only for Allah.
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby foxnroll » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:21 am

Let's be more frivolous! Why are there so few replies! Love is rather complicated thing! Just try to think about liking for somebody! ))
foxnroll

Postby Melek » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am

Its the most wonderful& most exciting feeling in our lives...U feel urself as u r not walking but flying...always smile on ur face...always thoughts of him/her..when u get up the first person that u think about is ur lovely...feeling urself safely..not fearing of anything...that he will protect u...feeling that this person is yours,that he belongs to u & his love also...wish everyone to love & to be loved..)
Melek
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:43 pm

Love is for kids! It is nothing but teenage dreams.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:50 pm

By becoming older, I look at the love from a different point of view. I remember when I was in loved with a girl, I thought she a person whom I waited all my life.
I was flying :)... like melek said in her post. But one day I fell and died. :evil:
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Tora » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm

Xkalibur wrote: one day I fell and died. :evil:

how come you still keep on posting? :?
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:52 pm

I know what it is, because all girls love me so desperately..
Opposite to Xkalibur, I never thought that someone is the right one to me.. so those who die, are girls.. one after other. Only lennye is a persistent one, left there. The one who desperately, suggestively doing autosuggestion to her self, by saying "Hardi loves me".. Tora actually too, but she's not a girl, she's something more like a baba-yaga, so she doesn't count.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Vega » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:42 am

Xkalibur wrote:
one day I fell and died. Evil or Very Mad

how come you still keep on posting?:?

A good question...At a moment I thought why I must die for her, better if they'll die for me...as in Hardi's case. So I got up and went home.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Tora » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:13 am

Hardi wrote:I know what it is, because all girls love me so desperately..
Opposite to Xkalibur, I never thought that someone is the right one to me.. so those who die, are girls.. one after other. Only lennye is a persistent one, left there. The one who desperately, suggestively doing autosuggestion to her self, by saying "Hardi loves me".. Tora actually too, but she's not a girl, she's something more like a baba-yaga, so she doesn't count.

I'll sue you buddy :lol: for slander
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions