EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you think that the men and women have the equal rights?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Faby » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:53 pm

vince90 wrote:I am a man and I wish I could stay home. I will do anything man. I will take care the baby, cook the meals, do the laundry and clean up the house. Does anyone have problem with this? :twisted:

Hi!!! I dont have eny problem with your opinion!! at the end of yhe day it is so sweet!!!!
Faby
Silver Member

Postby Seafarer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:22 pm

I think woman's and man's staying at home durations should be equal :) By this way they do all the laudry and other stuff together. No one can complain like: 'hey i do the laudry, caring the baby, u are just watching the telly!' Unless man or woman wants to have a different adventure at home, there is no harm of staying at home at the same hours together!!
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:40 pm

danyet wrote:
chrysan wrote:i don't think so. men and women are equal,
That is like saying apples and oranges are equal! It is foolishness. A man is not a woman and a woman is not a man. An apple is not an orange and an orange is not an apple.
Nothing is equal!

The USA constitution says that we are equal under the law. That is the only place that we are "supposed" to be equal.

danyet,somehow u r right in differing fruit like woman & man )))))))))))) but there r women who take the top posts in society & in state structure...like CANDALISA RICE OR MARGARETT TECCHER( sorry for mistakes in the names)...so may be we r not equal with men..but we r not less strong than u...I know that we r not equal ..I respect ur approach..anyway we r strong too!!!
Melek
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:42 pm

CityYoung wrote:women must work . and best work for them in them houses :wink:

very meaningless very...
Melek
Gold Member

Re: Do you think that the men and women have the equal righ

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 am

Nowadays equal as far as I see in my country.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions