EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Kid Ulfat ….

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Vega » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 pm

:? ...Bush is a monstr.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:20 am

More than likely she got this condition passed down through her mother from Saddam Husein's chemical weapons. After all, it is HE who used them on his own people!! OR from something else completely unrelated to USA.

Nice try [Mod's edited: no name calling, please!], but not good enough! :roll:
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Rasheed, not a Rashhead... :? ...I'm a bit stunned why americans are intolerant to muslims... :?
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:33 pm

Americans are not intolerant of Muslims in the least. As a matter of fact Americans are generally far too tolerant of Muslims. For instance they give Muslims special privileges that no one else receives here, such as having head covering on drivers licenses and in schools when no one else is allowed to do such.
Americans allow Muslim organizations like CAIR to influence the media and Government, which are nothing more than Mouths for Islamic Terrorist groups. Americans are afraid to say anything to the Muslims here even though Terrorist Cells operate through and in the local Mosques.

I think Russians are far less tolerant of Muslims.
[Mod's edited: please use PM for this part!]
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby wllsp » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:22 am

danyet wrote:More than likely she got this condition passed down through her mother from Saddam Husein's chemical weapons. After all, it is HE who used them on his own people!! OR from something else completely unrelated to USA.

I'm not sure in that. Take into considiration the fact that Saddam used chemical weapons againt Kurdish people in the north and againt Iranian troops in the east. The city of Fallujah is in the center of the country.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:30 pm

wllsp wrote:
danyet wrote:More than likely she got this condition passed down through her mother from Saddam Husein's chemical weapons. After all, it is HE who used them on his own people!! OR from something else completely unrelated to USA.

I'm not sure in that. Take into considiration the fact that Saddam used chemical weapons againt Kurdish people in the north and againt Iranian troops in the east. The city of Fallujah is in the center of the country.

We don't know where this woman lived in her childhood or anything about her.

We do know that Saddam had stockpiles of chemical weapons that were found by US Troops. We do know that Saddam tortured and killed 100s of thousands of Iraqis.

[Mod's edited: no name calling, please!]
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby wllsp » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:55 am

danyet wrote:
wllsp wrote:

We don't know where this woman lived in her childhood or anything about her.

I agree.

danyet wrote:We do know that Saddam had stockpiles of chemical weapons that were found by US Troops.

Yes, he did. Interestingly, it was the US goverment that in 80's let him get this sort of weaponry and paid no attention to using chemical weapon againts Saddam's enemies. The reason was simple - Saddam was a friend. Later, as you know, US troops found those stockpiles.

danyet wrote:We do know that Saddam tortured and killed 100s of thousands of Iraqis.

The scandal about Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse was not better :|.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby Vega » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm

danyet wrote:Americans are not intolerant of Muslims in the least. As a matter of fact Americans are generally far too tolerant of Muslims. For instance they give Muslims special privileges that no one else receives here,...

Let me disagree..the First Amendment to the United States Constitution allows expression of intolerance without criminal action. It's so-called "hate speech".
As I can see your below revealed quotes can be defined as a sort of intolerance:
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:51 pm

The scandal about Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse was not better Neutral.

Yes It was better. Are you completely mad? Have your allowed yourself to be brainwashed by Rashhead and his friends?
The so called abuse that prisoners suffered in Abu is nothing compared to what Saddam did and definately better than how the terrorists are treating USA and coalition prisoners right now. Only a very stupid person would rather be imprisoned my these Muslim extremist than by Americans. Is that you? Are you saying that you would rather be imprisoned by the Muslim Insurgents in Iraq?
So save your irrational hate speech for another topic, it only makes you appear to be mentally challenged. And yes, it is hate speech. There are people in this world in high places with perverted ideologies that are jealous of USA who will use every chance they get to spread lies and innuendos about her to make the USA appear worse.

I understand Americans better than anyone else here and they have generally good and honest soldiers who care for their wounded enemy and do their best to not harm children.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Efantastic » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:23 am

I understand Americans better than anyone else here and they have generally good and honest soldiers who care for their wounded enemy and do their best to not harm children.

ke ke ke>>> :lol: He is Danyet....he has problems with his countries>>>>>
Efantastic
Silver Member

Next

Return to Current News