EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Love

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby mamuta » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 am

Hardi wrote:How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

oh, HHHHHardi, it seems you enrolled on the same club as DEFENDER OF GALAXY :D :D :D
mamuta
Gold Member

Postby foxnroll » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:33 am

Hey, fellows. Don't forget about such thing as unrequited love. I think the sense of flying is hardly near this... :cry:
foxnroll

Postby foxnroll » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:38 am

2 mamuta
mamuta wrote:
Hardi wrote:How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

oh, HHHHHardi, it seems you enrolled on the same club as DEFENDER OF GALAXY :D :D :D

Maybe Hardi has inferiority complex? he so fervently tries to assert himself! :P
foxnroll

Postby ahmedxzxz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:00 pm

Love is not just a word.
It is full of all kinds of good things.
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby mamuta » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:09 am

ahmedxzxz wrote:Love is not just a word.

Well said ! :D
mamuta
Gold Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:26 am

Yes it's not just a word, but a world to avoid.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby nayi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:34 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
melek wrote:mmmmm....what to say even I don t know...goodluck!

One thing that I've find out is that to never show what you feel to a girl, otherwise she'll begin playing with you. Better never say her 'I love you'...it's a big mistake doing that!

i don't think so, i think maybe you need take the risk,something like a practice a them in the future GOD can have a surprise to you...
nayi

Postby nayi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:43 pm

OoBigGiEoO wrote:Love can happen with every one. and There are many kind of love,mabe between mom to us or friend to friend.But i think,no one love us more than our mom!!! it's pure love and you won't be disappointed if you give a love to you parents. whaen you're falling in love with someone,sometime you sad, cry ,happy but if you love your family,they will never make us feel down. i Think we should love ourself before we love other!!!

p.s. Sorry this is my first time that i reply, if my writting is not good, i am very sorry

i am agree with you in the part that you say that love have so many transfonds, and all depend of the person that you want love.But i am desagree in the part that you said me that we only can love our familys, it's a lie, because we demostrate love in simple things like when we help someone, and we need love the other persons than your family :wink:
nayi

Postby (((Edu))) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:34 pm

Love... is felling that we fell towards someone important in our lifes like parentes, wife/husband, children...
(((Edu)))
Gold Member

Re: Love

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

It exists, however the opinions regarding LOVE among people differs
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions